Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Be Bothered If Romanians Moved In Next Door?

+13
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
mark leach
rammywhite
White84
bwfc71
Tigermin
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Scott times have changed I doubt the average German knew about the gassing of the Jews.There was no TV ,Internet,censored Radio was all that was available.

I'm sure that I've seen Hitler on youtube.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A stone 7 lbs ha ha good one

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Im sure you have but I doubt he was on TV as they were not invented at the time so news at 6 was on the censored radio.N I'm thick

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The doctor will see you now. Just go straight through.

White84 wrote:Im sure you have but I doubt he was on TV as they were not invented at the time so news at 6 was on the censored radio.N I'm thick

He's right, TV was invented in 1992 by Sky so they could show the football (which they also invented in the same year) - Fact!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I'm 6ft 3 was 18 stone.

You fat bastard.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is probably one of Whittam's other accounts .

Don't bite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure the mods will confirm it isn't.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm sure the mods will confirm it isn't.

Pull one out of your pocket then, we can't hear them.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:Scott times have changed I doubt the average German knew about the gassing of the Jews.There was no TV ,Internet,censored Radio was all that was available.

Saying that BBC were broadcasting on TV before the start of the war, but were suspended during the war and only started up again after the war.

The schedule were repeats of Dad's Army, 'Allo 'Allo, Bergerac and Howard's Way.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Saying that BBC were broadcasting on TV before the start of the war, but were suspended during the war and only started up again after the war.

The schedule were repeats of Dad's Army, 'Allo 'Allo, Bergerac and Howard's Way.
You missed out 'Triangle'. Top show that. By the way Bread,if you check out ITV 1 tonight at 10.20 you're in for a treat. Bruce Forsyth pays tribute to Sammy Davis Jnr. We've discussed in the past your admiration for our No 1 entertainer. Don't miss it.

Cheers Bonce.

I'll record it and save it on Sky+ for future use.

By that I mean, when the wife's annoying mate comes round and I want to get rid of her after half an hour, I'll stick it on.....

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha can you send your used panties to Scott I think he loves you?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Bonce boring twat,do you do it with the lights off?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

You missed out 'Triangle'. Top show that. By the way Bread,if you check out ITV 1 tonight at 10.20 you're in for a treat. Bruce Forsyth pays tribute to Sammy Davis Jnr. We've discussed in the past your admiration for our No 1 entertainer. Don't miss it.

Thanks Bonce, I completely forgot about Kate O'Mara's masterpiece that was Triangle!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Natasha can you send your used panties to Scott I think he loves you?

He doesn't wear Panties.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He doesn't wear Panties.

Mavies doesn't like them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oi 84' I've bought you a plane ticket to Switzerland. A taxi will meet you at the airport and take you straight to the Dignitas clinic.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'd like to see a large family of Romanians move in next door to David Cameron and see how he likes it. I'm quite sure that most people would be apprehensive at the very thought. To pretend otherwise is nonsense.

Same as if a family of black people moved in I suppose? Horrifying.

Ps, before the police knock my door down my comment is intended to point out that the anti Romanian arguament is very similar to the old fashioned anti black stuff... Why is anti Romanian allowed?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Could I suggest that you first experience a family of ethnic Romainians freshly arrived in this country and experience the cultural 'challenges' they bring to the normality of your neighbourhood before you go pontificating about things you clearly have no experience of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum