Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LuckyPeterPiper update.

+4
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty LuckyPeterPiper update. Sat May 24 2014, 17:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just thought I'd update people a little bit about LPP.

As you might know he was involved in a car smash when some idiot hit him side on. The result was that Peter ended up with a busted ankle and the rest of his family got out without to much physical damage but obviously very shook up over what actually happened.

Well it turns out that the damage to Peter's ankle was far worse than first though and as had to be opperated on since a number of times. The good news though is the prognosis is a complete recovery - although this will naturally take time in doing so.

The bastard who drove into Peter - it wasn't his first time for doing something illegal - received a hefty fine and a prison sentence.

He has to retake his test when he comes out - but I would imagine his car insurance would now be so high - that he probably won't bother.

Somehow I don't think this will be the end of his driving career though - hopefully I'm wrong about this.

Peter is obviously still feeling the effects of the crash and the subsequent operations, so he still won't be around much but if you do happen to see this thread Peter, on behalf of myself and the fellow Nutters we would like to wish you and your family a speedy recovery back to full fitness and look forward to your posts and articles here on Nuts when you are up to it.

Keep your chin up mate!

2LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sat May 24 2014, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too right. Hope you make a speedy recovery and are posting again soon.

3LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sat May 24 2014, 18:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Too right. Hope you make a speedy recovery and are posting again soon.
(speedy recovery) :rofl:

4LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sat May 24 2014, 18:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a laughing matter, get well soon LLP.

5LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sat May 24 2014, 19:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Get well soon LPP, all the best mate.  :good: 

6LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sun May 25 2014, 01:13

Hope Pete's ok.

He's a nice bloke.

7LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sun May 25 2014, 04:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Best wishes, Pete!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Sun May 25 2014, 11:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Pete the Stuart Holden of Bolton Nuts?

If he's hurt his ankle why is that stopping him posting? A complete lack of commitment as far as I am concerned.

A singed fanny didn't stop me reaching 15,000 posts.

9LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is Pete the Stuart Holden of Bolton Nuts?

If he's hurt his ankle why is that stopping him posting? A complete lack of commitment as far as I am concerned.

A singed fanny didn't stop me reaching 15,000 posts.
How do Nat, it's  bit difficult to post from a hospital bed when you don't have a mobile internet device. (My i-phone was another casualty of the crash you see) and my home PC was ten miles away. Anyway, I've been in and out of hospital and under some really strong painkillers and the like while the rest of the family had a hard time of their own so posting on here wasn't really my number one priority. Anyway, I know you're only kidding but I'm sure you can see that over the last few weeks I've been too far out of the loop to really have much of a worthwhile opinion on what's happening at BWFC (not that you think my opinion is worthwhile to begin with eh?  Very Happy )

As to everyone else, thanks for the good wishes guys, I really appreciate them and so do Wendy and the children.  :good: 

I'm gradually going to get back into the swing of things over the next few weeks as I catch up on what's been happening with our beloved club and try to make sense of where we might be going. At the moment I don't really feel up to speed and as such don't really have anything to say that would be based on a properly formed and reasonably intelligent (I hope) opinion.

10LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:19

"At the moment I don't really feel up to speed and as such don't really have anything to say that would be based on a properly formed and reasonably intelligent (I hope) opinion."

That's never stopped the rest of us on here.......

Glad you're on the mend, mate.

11LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, good to here from you Peter.

Speedy recovery mate to you and yours.

12LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great to hear you're on the mend Peter. Slow but sure is the way. :good:  Don't worry about posting anything 'properly formed and reasonably intelligent', I've just seen a goat in the back of a Rolls Royce. i can't explain it. I'm sure there must be a reason.

13LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Great to hear you're on the mend Peter. Slow but sure is the way. :good:  Don't worry about posting anything 'properly formed and reasonably intelligent', I've just seen a goat in the back of a Rolls Royce. i can't explain it. I'm sure there must be a reason.
That must have been Billy The Kid -  star of the new "Goat Simulator" game.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 17:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Great to hear you're on the mend Peter. Slow but sure is the way. :good:  Don't worry about posting anything 'properly formed and reasonably intelligent', I've just seen a goat in the back of a Rolls Royce. i can't explain it. I'm sure there must be a reason.
That must have been Billy The Kid -  star of the new "Goat Simulator" game.
Can't get the image out of my head. It's not something you see every day. Not outside Burnley anyway.

15LuckyPeterPiper update. Empty Re: LuckyPeterPiper update. Tue May 27 2014, 18:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good to see you back Peter, I would change the rest of it, Very Happy  if I was you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum