Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Breadman

+18
bwfc71
Keegan
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
scottjames30
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Mr Brightside
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Which one is he?

Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap38%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_lcap31%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

181Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

182Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know there's feck all to do now there's no interesting football on but some people appear to need some Hot Laughing

183Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:56

Hot what?

184Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:57

Always have to  laugh at the line "I know who you are" on any forum.

185Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Hot what?
FFS! I'm going to throw my phone out of the window!

It was supposed to say HRT.  Very Happy

186Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 21:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl: Got to love KP. (not in a sexual way!)

187Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I reckon Scott would.

188Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:I know who you are and you are a liar. You got thrown out at Wigan at the DW with fat Frank.

Ahhh! The plot thickens. I'm afraid you have got the wrong end of the stick ( it's the one with the shit on ). Fat Frank was being ejected by five Wigan stewards and they were manhandling him and going over the top. I got involved in an altercation with them and I insisted that they called the police before they dragged him down the stairwell. When the copper arrived he didn't want to know but after I pointed out that Frank had issues and that if he was injured in any way I would be making an official complaint, he agreed to follow us out of the ground. Once Frank was back on the coach I was allowed back in so I don't know where you got your info from but I certainly wasn't ejected.

189Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The supposedly missing word was not loving BTW! Laughing

190Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:09

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Hot what?
FFS! I'm going to throw my phone out of the window!

It was supposed to say HRT.  Very Happy

Stick your patch back on and calm down, dear..... Very Happy 

191Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:37

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No mention of Wembley against Stoke ? Convenient Stick to the gambling post

192Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have any issues with me then please send me a PM and I will happily respond. Wembley against Stoke was a one off but seeing as you seem to know what is what, I am happy to give you my account of events on that day.l

193Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 22:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

mark leach wrote:It's obvious that all these characters including Natasha Whittam are all Magoo.

Fwiw I certainly have Magoo in the frame for many of the fake accounts.

You should post on this part of the forum more often Mark, you're certainly very perceptive (and also well informed it seems too!). Would love you to share one or two more 'secrets' with us.

Interesting stuff!

194Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 23:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I blame MartinBWFC the shit stirrer.
Fuck it I will come clean, I am every poster on here, theres only me and Sluffy here really.

195Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Tue Jun 24 2014, 23:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:If you have any issues with me then please send me a PM and I will happily respond. Wembley against Stoke was a one off but seeing as you seem to know what is what, I am happy to give you my account of events on that day.l
Fisticuffs, RT? That game would have brought out the worst in any Bolton fan!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

196Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 00:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:No mention of Wembley against Stoke ?  Convenient Stick to the gambling post

How do you know so much about rt

197Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 00:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:If you have any issues with me then please send me a PM and I will happily respond. Wembley against Stoke was a one off but seeing as you seem to know what is what, I am happy to give you my account of events on that day.l
RT, I would love to know your story from Stoke at Wembley and don't go leaving any of the juicy bits out!  Razz

198Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 06:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT is a drunken thug  :rofl:

199Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus, it's getting a bit lord of the flies on here at the moment, we need pre-season to start as soon as possible so we can get back to calling Dougie a wanker instead of each other  Laughing

200Thoughts on Breadman - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 09:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
mark leach wrote:It's obvious that all these characters including Natasha Whittam are all Magoo.

Fwiw I certainly have Magoo in the frame for many of the fake accounts.

You should post on this part of the forum more often Mark, you're certainly very perceptive (and also well informed it seems too!).  Would love you to share one or two more 'secrets' with us.

Interesting stuff!

WTF are you on about now, go and have another cup of Horlick's you handbag swinger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum