Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alcohol Is Shite

+10
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
White84
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Alcohol Is Shite Empty Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alcohol is shite. There, I've said it.

I went out with a couple of friends last night to the local wine bar (pub to you plebs). My friend Candy was buying the drinks: a large white wine for her, half a bitter for Stacey and......well, all I wanted was a pint of Vimto.

Vimto is ten times better than any alcoholic drink, as is Pepsi, as is Tango, as is virtually any soft drink.

The wine bar employee looked at me like I'd asked for a pint of her blood, why is asking for Vimto so frowned upon in public? I looked around the busy bar and could tell that at least 67% of the people in there were desperate for a Vimto rather than the overpriced sewage they were drinking.

Come on, no one really likes alcohol. Yes, I'm guessing most of you drink it to forget your miserable lives following BWFC, but if you were on Death Row and were given the option of a last drink what would you choose? Be honest with yourself, I bet it would be a cold Vimto or Pepsi. Or maybe a Dr Pepper.

If people started admitting alcohol is actually not very nice everyone would fess up and we could all stop this alcohol charade. Admit it folks, you don't really like alcohol.

2Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:20

Fucking weirdo.....

3Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fucking weirdo.....

You utter bellend. I bet you drink just to act "cool" and fit in with your equally deluded mates.

4Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:24

Ha, that's where you're wrong because I have no friends.....!

5Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Honestly I feel the same, never been my scene.

It's like this peep show clip. 

6Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
If you were on Death Row and were given the option of a last drink what would you choose? Be honest with yourself, I bet it would be a cold Vimto or Pepsi. Or maybe a Dr Pepper.

I would order a pint of Absinthe.

7Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 20:39

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't drink haven't since the 80's.I don't go to pubs I hate smoking.Every Christmas I might have a Brandy.
The last time I went in to Bolton town centre someone grabbed my wife's arse ( I saw it or I think she wouldn't of mentioned it or punched the knob herself,not that she likes her arse being grabbed! But she knew my what my reaction would be)As I turned I smashed him once in the face,breaking his jaw in 3 places (now I don't condone violence,but I'm not Amish and I was picked up on town centre video.Cost me 2 years in side well I served one didn't get my HDC (4.5 months off but you get a ankle bracelet and are under curfew as I told the Probation I wouldn't hesitate to do it again)fuck me the little faggot was a student at Bolton University or Tech.He denied he grabbed my wife's arse and Judge Rue gave me 2 years.Ended up at Haverigg so prefer being at home going to the pictures to watch a film.Having a meal out.Being a DAD taxi.Pissheads on steds there's at least a few in every bar in Bolton!Old style Pubs you can get a quiet enjoyable night if that's your thing but I like staying at home especially as Sky usually has a match on every night once the season starts.Soaps and Footy feet up in my lazy boy.

8Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 21:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat, you know alot about shite cos you're full of it!!
Timothy Taylors Landlord and Thwaites Wainwright taste great, the fact they have alcohol in is a bonus!!
Now stop making a twat out of yourself and fuck off back on your hols to Ingleton Caves!!!!

9Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 22:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Absinthe wasn't on the menu then it would have to be a pint of Timothy Taylors Landlord..

10Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sat Jul 19 2014, 22:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about a cheeky Vimto Nat?

11Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 08:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fact this thread isn't full of people stating their favourite alcoholic drink proves my theory. Deep down you all hanker for a Vimto.

12Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 08:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vimto?

13Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 08:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Vimto?

Buy a bottle today Scott, you won't want to touch lager again.

14Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 09:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Possibly because you never had a good beer, Natasha.

You ought to try Estrella or be very brave, and if you can find it in a local shop, try Hertog Jan.

But the best, and sweetest beer, is possibly Kwak - heel lekker (as the Belgians would say!)

15Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 10:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you can't beat a nice bottle of Innis & Gunn! The ruby finish is the best but i like all of them.

Last edited by Norpig on Sun Jul 20 2014, 10:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

16Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 10:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That went well "Nat". Laughing

17Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 12:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Possibly because you never had a good beer, Natasha.

You ought to try Estrella or be very brave, and if you can find it in a local shop, try Hertog Jan.

But the best, and sweetest beer, is possibly Kwak - heel lekker (as the Belgians would say!)

Oh right, so every beer I've ever tasted is rubbish - but the three you mention are better than Vimto?

You're kwakers.

18Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 13:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ice cold beer in the sun is ace, Greece is the best place for that, when they get the glass out of the Freezer to make it ice cold.

19Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Ice cold beer in the sun is ace, Greece is the best place for that, when they get the glass out of the Freezer to make it ice cold.

That's the coldness you enjoy, not the alcohol.

Ask them to take a cold Vimto out of the fridge and you'll get what I mean.

20Alcohol Is Shite Empty Re: Alcohol Is Shite Sun Jul 20 2014, 14:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vimto is also very nice hot. It's very big in the alcohol free middle east.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum