Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Rodriguez To Real Madrid.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Tue Jul 22 2014, 16:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Linking up with Kroos, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema.

He should get a touch.

2James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Tue Jul 22 2014, 19:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Definitely not worth £63m. He had a good world cup for sure but so did Brian Ruiz. Got to love the big two in Spain though, they sign the hottest players in world football each season. Luis Suarez will be a huge loss to the Premiership this year.

3James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is worth that you can see just by the way he moves and manipulates the play that he has the natural talent to be very special. Doesn't mean he will be but he could be.

4James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He is worth that you can see just by the way he moves and manipulates the play that he has the natural talent to be very special. Doesn't mean he will be but he could be.

Had you heard of him before the World Cup?

5James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:06

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:He is worth that you can see just by the way he moves and manipulates the play that he has the natural talent to be very special. Doesn't mean he will be but he could be.

I've known about him for a few years, always looked good but he was unreal at the world cup. Big gamble from Madrid IMO considering he's really only had one good tournament at that money's level, compared to Bale who did it for a few seasons but was still a risk in itself.

6James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

No, I'm just going off what I saw in the world cup obviously. 

You can just tell when a player is naturally gifted.

7James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can just tell when a player is naturally gifted.

I'm sure Alex ferguson said the same about Bebe

8James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I'm sure he's not too worried about it considering his record.

JR just impressed me, wont lose any sleep if he turns out to be a total flop.

9James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he will be a success with Madrid, flashes of brilliance at the World Cup but throughout 90 minutes he isn't that good, from what I saw of course

10James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 16:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:

Didn't Ferguson admit he signed Bebe without ever see him play.

I always thought that was a very strange transfer and I suspect several people did very well out of it.

11James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 20:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The world has gone mad if James Rodriguez is worth £63m. He had a cracking world cup but are the defences of Brazil (scored a pen), Uruguay, Japan, Ivory Coast and Greece really all that? He only scored 10 goals in 28 games last season for Monaco in a very ordinary French league.
I will be very interested to see how he gets on in Spain, but there is no way on Earth he is in Suarez's league.

12James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Empty Re: James Rodriguez To Real Madrid. Wed Jul 30 2014, 20:26

It's not like he has gone from nothing to a £63 million player on the strength of a couple of good world cup matches. He was player of the season in Portugal a couple of seasons ago, then joined Monaco for about £35 million.

10 goals in 28 games isn't bad for a midfielder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum