Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award

+18
Harold77
Reebok Trotter
Spirit of 58
gloswhite
trotter1948
Mo
chipbutty
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Quent
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Who has been the worst Bolton player this season?

Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Am vote for ngog becase his not score to many goals.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's a good job there isn't a 'Worst Dressed Manager 'contest, our man at the helm would win it by a mile (or 1.6 kilometers if you prefer).

No wait. I forgot about Pulis. I reckoned he would just edge it because he is so annoying.

33Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award - Page 3 Empty Ngog - Discuss Wed Apr 18 2012, 19:56

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Ngog our non-scoring striker ! No good at Liverpool and just the same at Bolton !

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome '58'

I see you are not alone in picking Ngood either!

Was he an easy choice to make or had you others in mind to give your vote to?

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Gottabe Zatty Knight
My grannies quicker than him and she wouldnt laugh and joke after losing

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy : Re: Ngog. Others were also in the frame namely; Knight and Robbo but taking everything into account Ngog gets my vote. Cheers, '58'.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks 58, unfortunately we've had a load of worthy candidates to chose from in recent seasons.

Hope you decide to become a regular poster and look forward to reading your views and opinions of all things Wanderers.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Robinson, Knight and Alonso make it a difficult choice.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Quote from the Guardian :-'

Terry was assisted by the outstanding Gary Cahill, whose performance drew praise from Di Matteo. "It was a bit of a baptism for Gary," he said. "He has not played much in the Champions League and it was a difficult game. But I am very pleased that he played so well."

Sorry, off topic I know but I didn't think it worth it's own and wanted to share it.

Harold77

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Can we have Gartside for selling Cahill for £7 million and thinking he wasn't mugged by Chelsea again?

I went for Muamba bearing in mind the huge transfer fee and how much we needed him to perform without Holden.We needed him to step up to the plate as the club's most expensive midfield player but he didn't.A huge let down and perhaps Coyle didn't play him as much because he knew of his health problems.

Robinson was worse than Muamba but cost under 1/5 of the fee and i've voted in proportion to what we got for the transfer fee.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

largehat wrote:How can anyone vote for anyone other than Paul Robinson? Awful in every game he played in, exploited by every opposition manager and at the first opportunity he was replaced by the poor Alonso, an out of position Ricketts and then booted out to a Championship club, where he has also done poorly. The Macclesfield fans could not believe what they were seeing in our 3 games against them this season, and they are bottom of league two.

Aaron - you'd better vote for Paul Robinson.

Don't worry yourself about it, I have done.

For the Chelsea at home performance alone he gets my vote....very tempted to vote for Pratley though.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Harold77 wrote:Can we have Gartside for selling Cahill for £7 million and thinking he wasn't mugged by Chelsea again?

I went for Muamba bearing in mind the huge transfer fee and how much we needed him to perform without Holden.We needed him to step up to the plate as the club's most expensive midfield player but he didn't.A huge let down and perhaps Coyle didn't play him as much because he knew of his health problems.

Robinson was worse than Muamba but cost under 1/5 of the fee and i've voted in proportion to what we got for the transfer fee.

£7 mill was a good price for a player who played in the worst defence in the league, we wouldn't have got any more since we didnt even get an offer that high in the summer (£6 mill from Arsenal was the best I think).

Muamba has been ok this season, show by the fact that everyone got pissed off when Coyle kept dropping him and playing Prats, he was stong and worked hard, ive always thought he plays his defensive midfield role very well.

The price doesnt matter, as someone said earlier its a worst player of the season award, not the most disappointing player of the season award.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Muamba hasn't been the worst by any stretch IMO, he started to work up a good partnership with NRC earlier this year but for some reason OC decided to drop him and replace him with Pratley who is the worst centre mid I have seen for a long while in a white shirt, I only didn't vote for him because OC keeps playing him and it's not his fault he is so poor.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

+ at least Prats has scored at tries, there have been plently this season who don't try (having said that I went for Robinson who actually does try hard but is just not good enough )

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whoever voted for Muamba is just a complete and utter troll, no question.

I'll have a guess that it was Bolton Hater.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was Harold. Read his last post.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was Harold. Read his last post.

I don't like to read threads.

but now you forced me I can confirm Harold is taking absolute nonsense.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought this thread was going to be about the BN worst player so was going to vote for myself.
Miyaichi has been too lightweight with no end product. Tuncay a shadow of the player he was. Time seems to have caught up with the older players and the young signings don't seem ready. Where do you begin in a negativity fest?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's not right to name the worst player .....I won't do it.....but as others have said some are disappointing. Ream is in for Knight but if you can tell me what is better about him you're a better man than me. Mark Davo seems to be overrated and Ngog is doing an Elmo on us.....maybe he will come good next year. Ryo looks like he is not ready after a promising start. I always thought Cahill was overrated which I still believe is the reason nobody came in with the big money.
So we have a bunch of journeyman players. That's all there is to it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:It's not right to name the worst player .....I won't do it.....but as others have said some are disappointing. Ream is in for Knight but if you can tell me what is better about him you're a better man than me. Mark Davo seems to be overrated and Ngog is doing an Elmo on us.....maybe he will come good next year. Ryo looks like he is not ready after a promising start. I always thought Cahill was overrated which I still believe is the reason nobody came in with the big money.
So we have a bunch of journeyman players. That's all there is to it.

You've got to be joking?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum