Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fulham rescue Bolton with 89th min winner!

+3
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

15 AstonV 34 -13 36
16 QPR 35 -18 34
17 Wigan 35 -26 34
18 Blacbrn 35 -26 31
19 Bolton 33 -29 30
20 Wolves 34 -39 23

Regardless of the QPR result we will be in 19th tonight.
Can we get out of there?
It's not looking good now.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Not only are we going down but we might go down with fewer points than Blackburn. Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We won't win another game.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I said it the other day, Blackburn are a better team than us, that's how piss poor we are.

A lot have said it but the goal difference has cost us big time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Goal difference won't matter - I reckon we'll finish 8 points behind 17th place.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Christ I have just made myself depressed, ronaldo has just scored his 54th goal of the season for real madrid and we have only scored 37 all season.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think we'll stay up now.

I said in another thread i suspect we'll get another win, maybe another draw... and even then i feel like I'm stretching.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iv'e never seen a season like it. QPR beating Spurs tonight just about topped and tailed it. We have to beat Villa on Tuesday. Are we running the live chat ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do remember saying QPR didn't have as hard run as it might have appeared.

hmm Sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are away to Chelsea next and for the life of me I can't see them winning that game. If we get a result against Villa then it's all change at the country club.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good predicting Hipster, I had them down for taking a win from one of the big boys but they, like wigan have done much better than I expected.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't think we'll stay up now.

I'll expect a written apology by lunchtime for mocking me when I predicted relegation last August.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't think we'll stay up now.

I'll expect a written apology by lunchtime for mocking me when I predicted relegation last August.

haha i congratulate you on that, but the fact you say it every year does negate the prediction somewhat.

but granted, you were on the ball about Coyle much earlier than i was, and whether you did it as a WUM, or with a bit of genuine sentiment, i admit, you were right!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I laughed at Wheater for opening his big gob and suggesting we had the easiest run in a few weeks ago. Our own players inspiring the opposition FFS - and that includes the teams we play and those competing against us for survival. Nothing to be gained from such stupidity other than everyone knowing that Wheater is ignorant of the fact that the form book goes out of the window in the last month or so.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

but granted, you were on the ball about Coyle much earlier than i was, and whether you did it as a WUM, or with a bit of genuine sentiment, i admit, you were right!

I just had my first orgasm since 2004. Finally some credit from Hipster.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You get off on the strangest things.
Mind you, there's been a fair bit of flirting between you two recently, although it's calmed down a bit since the James Woods picture came down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum