Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things You Wish You Hadn't Said

+9
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Keegan
bwfc71
largehat
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was sat in the kitchen this morning eating my morning Wispa when I was joined by a few people from the office. I'm not one for eating/drinking with common folk but if Largehat can buy his secondhand y-fronts on eBay, surely I can sit with the great unwashed for 10 minutes.

Anyway, apparantly one of these women is pregnant (she hadn't actually told me, she knows I don't approve of maternity leave) and they were discussing names.

One woman suggested 'Tanya' to which I replied "You can't call a baby Tanya, it's a slags name".

To which another woman said "my daughter is called Tanya".

I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Although I was right about the name Tanya.

2Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't think of anything.

3Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't think of anything.

Just pick any of your recent posts.

4Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok.

5Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

About 2 years ago I was on the phone to my dad, he'd gone picking my auntie and her boyfiend up from the train station and I said ''tell me her boyfriend isn't coming up, he's a right dick''.........seems I was on loud speaker and they were both sat in the car.

You could cut the atmosphere with a knife when they got through the door.

6Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Aaron, your story reminds me of the 2nd scene in the first ever episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Nearly all the major characters in the series are Jewish.

Larry is driving to the cinema and decides to try out his new carkit by phoning his agent, Jeff.

Unbeknown to Larry, Jeff has him on speakerphone, with his parents in the back seat, and he makes a Hitler joke. One of the subplots of the episode is that he then has to apologise to the parents in person, even though it's not his fault because you should always tell the other person they are on speakerphone and others are listening.

7Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 14:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Something that was said to a poster on hear, but was said on another forum about 2 (maybe 3) years ago.

8Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 14:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What was it?

9Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 15:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Coyle Out!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 15:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:What was it?

Lets put it this way, I know you frequent another forum, and there is someone on that forum who "kindly" often reminds what I said!

11Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 15:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:

Lets put it this way, I know you frequent another forum, and there is someone on that forum who "kindly" often reminds what I said!

I dunno, you might have had something else in mind. But now you've said that I am pretty sure what it is. Pretty nasty that.

From what I can gather you have been a controversial figure over the years.

12Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Something that was said to a poster on hear, but was said on another forum about 2 (maybe 3) years ago.

Forget it Chris, water under the bridge. We all do silly things.

13Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 15:35

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm in love with a prostitute.

14Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I dunno, you might have had something else in mind. But now you've said that I am pretty sure what it is. Pretty nasty that.

From what I can gather you have been a controversial figure over the years.

I had my moments, and possibly still do, over there. Try not to, but certain people really wind me up, even over nothing. But many things have changed over the last 12 months and I try to see myself, and act as a new, more me, person. Smile

Tash - Thanks Smile

15Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:06

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got a big mouth. My biggest problem has always been not knowing how rude I'm being when I say something - it sounds perfectly reasonable when I say it, but then my friend will tell me later what I knob I sounded, and I'll eventually realise he was right.

One thing that springs to mind was at a family gathering when I was talking to my auntie and uncle about a girl I knew, and I passed judgement on the fact that she had had a sprog at 17.

It was only afterwards that I realised they had my cousin at that age too.

(I don't judge all teen parents like this, it's just that this one particular bitch just happened to be a slut and the fact that she'd had a child at 17 seemed relevant.)

16Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

doffcocker wrote:I've got a big mouth. My biggest problem has always been not knowing how rude I'm being when I say something - it sounds perfectly reasonable when I say it...

doffcocker wrote:...this one particular bitch just happened to be a slut...

I see what you mean! Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 21:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not so much what I said but what I posted.

There's a poster on another site that goes by the name of PaderbornClaret who is based in Germany.

I managed to ask him where abouts in Germany did he reside.

I blamed it on alcohol. Very Happy

18Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 22:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its as bad as asking me which county I live in Very Happy

19Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Many years ago my dear old mum once asked me "Which two of the Thompson Twins (pop group) are the 'twins'?".

For those of you who do not know the group - here they are -

Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thompson_Twins

20Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Empty Re: Things You Wish You Hadn't Said Thu Apr 26 2012, 22:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

you dont have the guts to jump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum