Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The weather today

The weather today

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

151 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:52

Guest


Guest


Come on boggers come back now xxxxx



Last edited by y2johnny on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:22; edited 1 time in total

152 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:55

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Just got in from getting the papers and it's brewing up a fair old thunderstorm here.
I can smell it in the air.
Get them delivered Bonce. Keep the young 'uns in work.
Used to,but they kept mangling 'em up. All I got to read was the shreds.
Used to have a great newsagent in LH,opposite Seddon street.
Was open at 5.30 even on a Sunday.

153 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:01

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I was a good paperboy. Out early Sunday morning rain or shine. Used to have a sit down outside a house halfway round and read his daily sport. When I was 15 I found it much more interesting than the guardian. Had some good pictures in it Very Happy

154 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some good stories in that.
The ads were good too!
Not that I ever read it of course.

155 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:05

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was going to do a bit of painting outside and relax in the garden with a few beers this afternoon but looks like that won't be happening now.

156 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:06

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Some good stories in that.
The ads were good too!
Not that I ever read it of course.
Are you another one who just looks at the pics Bonce? Very Happy

157 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:08

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Some good stories in that.
The ads were good too!
Not that I ever read it of course.
Are you another one who just looks at the pics Bonce? Very Happy
Yes.
You might not be able to paint KP,but you can still have the beers.

158 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:02

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Some good stories in that.
The ads were good too!
Not that I ever read it of course.
Are you another one who just looks at the pics Bonce? Very Happy
Yes.
You might not be able to paint KP,but you can still have the beers.

159 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:09

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Tipping down here in Birchwood now.

160 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:10

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Looks like I will be painting indoors instead now.

161 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:14

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sun is coming out, its going to be a good day today.

162 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:21

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:Sun is coming out, its going to be a good day today.

I'm praying for it as I would have liked to have been outdoors in the sun this afternoon but so far it's still miserable.

163 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:24

Guest


Guest
Trying to brighten up here but it's still bastard freezing - Central heating's on.

164 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:50

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Nice here in Devon you northern monkey's.

165 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:52

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mr Magoo wrote:Nice here in Devon you northern monkey's.
Are you bringing Barbie out to play later? :biggrin:

166 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:53

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
karlypants wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Nice here in Devon you northern monkey's.
Are you bringing Barbie out to play later? :biggrin:
I may do abit later, then i may have a BBQ.

167 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:55

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mr Magoo wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Nice here in Devon you northern monkey's.
Are you bringing Barbie out to play later? :biggrin:
I may do abit later, then i may have a BBQ.

Laughing

168 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:57

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't go to a KP barbie.

169 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:22

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was raining cats and dogs in Bury at lunchtime today. Got the missus a pair of shoes from BHS for £15 as well!

170 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:26

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Much better than the £70 ones!

171 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:29

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hopefully you get to pocket the difference RT! Very Happy

172 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes, and even better I found some Jersey Royal Potatoes on a market stall and I got 3 full Sea Bass for a tenner which they also filleted for me. They were also selling off two full chickens for a fiver. If anyone has a freezer then it's worth visiting Bury market.

173 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:54

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
The advert for Bury market on the radio used to make me laugh.

"Come and visit the world famous Bury market".

World famous? I'm sure there are people living in New York or Sydney discussing how they they hope that one day they'll be able to put a tick next to that particular 'must do' thing on their bucket list.

174 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:56

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:The advert for Bury market on the radio used to make me laugh.

"Come and visit the world famous Bury market".

World famous? I'm sure there are people living in New York or Sydney discussing how they they hope that one day they'll be able to put a tick next to that particular 'must do' thing on their bucket list.

Laughing It's up there with Bopal and Chernobyl on most peoples bucket list!

175 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:00

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote: Used to have a sit down outside a house halfway round and read his daily sport. When I was 15 I found it much more interesting than the guardian. Had some good pictures in it Very Happy

True story this. In the early nineties I worked in Trafford Park with a woman called Penny Marshall whose husband was the " Sports Editor " of the Daily Sport. She admitted that she used to make up and write some of the stories in the ' Readers Write ' section!

176 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:04

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is that like the "Dear Deadrie" in the Sun?

177 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes but they were a bit more steamy.

178 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:10

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

179 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
She used to get paid as a freelance as well! Part of her earnings went on paying for a boob job! l kid you not!

180 Re: The weather today on Sat Apr 25 2015, 21:21

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Reebok Trotter wrote:If anyone has a freezer then it's worth visiting Bury market.

Does anyone not have a freezer? Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum