Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 49]

661The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 11:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm tempted to get one of those big bottles of Old Rosie Scrumpy abd sit outside tonight.

Might even paint the BBQ later and get it ready! Very Happy

662The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 15:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just given my BBQ it's yearly paint job.

Looks like I will be outside in the back garden with it on in my shorts, socks and slippers! cheers

663The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 15:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Just given my BBQ it's yearly paint job.

Looks like I will be outside in the back garden with it on in my shorts, socks and slippers!  cheers

That's gonna burn!

664The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm tempted to get one of those big bottles of Old Rosie Scrumpy abd sit outside tonight.

Arsehole. I've been stood outside Whittam Towers for the last hour waiting for my ride. You promised to pick me up and take me to Leamington.

665The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 15:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I booked the afternoon off and spent half of it sat on a hot sweaty train between Manchester and Bolton. 

Funny how they use the snow and ice as an excuse for delays in winter, as though everything runs like magic in this kind of weather.

666The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 16:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:Just given my BBQ it's yearly paint job.

Looks like I will be outside in the back garden with it on in my shorts, socks and slippers!  cheers

That's gonna burn!
Very Happy

667The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 16:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm tempted to get one of those big bottles of Old Rosie Scrumpy abd sit outside tonight.

Arsehole. I've been stood outside Whittam Towers for the last hour waiting for my ride. You promised to pick me up and take me to Leamington.
Nothing gets in the way of myself and a good barbie! Razz

668The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So,KP,you wear slippers. You've gone up in my estimation. Very Happy

669The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 16:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:So,KP,you wear slippers. You've gone up in my estimation. Very Happy
I’m sure I sent a pic of my slippers not so long back.

They are not of the care Home OAP style though.

In fact I have 2 pairs at the moment.  

One pair are in a green tartan pattern! Very Happy

670The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 16:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat will go ape shit. Discussing slippers. Shocked

671The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 17:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nat will go ape shit. Discussing slippers. Shocked
She will need a good slippering then. Very Happy

672The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you're logging into a football forum on a daily basis to discuss slippers, you know you're life is meaningless.

Sort your heads out.

** Sent from the M6 services...hitching a lift to Leamington.

673The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Apr 19 2018, 18:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:When you're logging into a football forum on a daily basis to discuss slippers, you know you're life is meaningless.

Sort your heads out.

** Sent from the M6 services...hitching a lift to Leamington.
Show some leg Nat. It works for me and Breadman. Big Barry always stops.

674The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 20 2018, 14:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turned out nice again this afternoon without a cloud in the sky!

BBQ might be going on again! Very Happy

675The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 20 2018, 16:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to the shop in my slippers. Always a good sign. Shame the police had to bring me home again.

676The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 20 2018, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Turned out nice again this afternoon without a cloud in the sky!

BBQ might be going on again! Very Happy

It could be fajitas tonight instead. I've been told off with being obsessed with my barbie.

677The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 20 2018, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I went to the shop in my slippers. Always a good sign. Shame the police had to bring me home again.

I used to see a pensioner who used to deliver the Bolton Journal in his slippers. Very Happy

678The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 21 2018, 10:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lovely blue sky this morning. 

Make the most of it as from this evening and for the next 7 days, it’s pissing down!

679The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Sat May 05 2018, 12:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5* sunshine today!

You can’t beat it! sunny

680The weather today - Page 34 Empty Re: The weather today Thu May 17 2018, 09:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sun is shining and it’s lovely and warm!

Take a sick day if you can and get outside for some of that lovely fresh air and enjoy yourselves!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum