Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Ched Evans

Ched Evans

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

61 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:03

rammywhite

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:Stop being picky, an apology is an apology.

I expect him to start against Leeds.

Probably not- he's too lightweight

62 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
rammywhite wrote:

Probably not- he's too lightweight

nah, he bulked up in prison.

63 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:12

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He could get us to the play-offs.

64 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:15

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet you got wed in a church SK and had your kids baptised.
Register office and no!

65 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:21

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Register office and no!

Bollocks. I don't mean the registry office, I mean the fact someone married you. Unless it's a farmyard animal.

66 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shocked

67 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:42

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Register office and no!

Bollocks. I don't mean the registry office, I mean the fact someone married you. Unless it's a farmyard animal.
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life. However I will bow down to your greater knowledge of shovelling shit if your fingertips are out to go by!

68 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:43

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Soul Kitchen wrote:
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life.

By marrying a goat?

I'll never reach those dizzy heights. I'll probably settle for a footballer.

69 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:46

rammywhite

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life.

By marrying a goat?

I'll never reach those dizzy heights. I'll probably settle for a footballer.
He was!! He was called Sean and played up front for Man City

70 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:50

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life.

By marrying a goat?

I'll never reach those dizzy heights. I'll probably settle for a footballer.
Well, Ched's looking for somewhere to park his bike! The question is are your arse cheeks wide enough apart to take it?Smile

71 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That's just vulgar.

72 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 15:41

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:That's just vulgar.
You started it little girl! X

73 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 16:10

Keegan

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted? Of note is the fact that every time you refer to him as "the rapist Ched Evans", you also remind the world that the young woman in question made poor choices and was raped as a result. Not something I would think anyone who was raped needs to reminded of every day for the rest of her life. Let it go.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

74 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keegan wrote:I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted?

So should a paedophile teacher be allowed back to teach once his/her prison sentence is over?

75 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:23

Keegan

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted?

So should a paedophile teacher be allowed back to teach once his/her prison sentence is over?

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them. I'm sure many, many men have taken advantage of a drunken woman in much the same way as Evans did and as reprehensible as it is, no fuss is made because those persons are not well known.

There is an opportunity here to show that someone in the public eye can learn from their mistakes and be rehabilitated and a productive member of society. Instead, pitchforks and torches are at the ready in case a football club dares to let a footballer play football.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

76 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:33

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keegan wrote:

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them.

Young girls throw themselves at footballers every day - give him a contract and he's faced with just as much temptation as a peedo in a classroom.

77 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:42

Keegan

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know. If that meant I was no longer allowed outside, they'd come in.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

78 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keegan wrote:Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know.

You're a young girl?

79 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:47

Keegan

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know.

You're a young girl?

No, I'm the attractive guy in the story.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

80 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:30

White84


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wasn't she already getting done by some other footballer,when Ched Evans got the key to the room.
1958 said Mike Tyson should of not been allowed to box again.( sort your head out mate) I spoke to Tyson in 2000 before he fought Julia's Francis at the MEN Arena.He was stitched up the judge didn't allow certain material submitted by the prosecution that Desiree Washington was all over Tyson.
You don't go to a mans room to tickle each other.
The American justice system is biased against the black man.I found Tyson to be a decent bloke.
He was used and it was a shame his millions went west.
I watched a documentary that showed jurors saying if they had seen certain documents,evidence they would of found Tyson not guilty.
Ched Evans was a fool and the fact that 20-000 on line signatures in Oldham when they get 6-000 on a good match watching smells of a witch hunt.
Lee Hughes killed two people,although Rape is a terrible crime,the girl was already doing Clayton Donaldson when Evans let himself in.
The thing is with jury's if they take a dislike to you,you are finished.It can be a lottery.A case in America where the jury was hung on Manslaughter or Murder 2 they tossed a coin becuase they wanted to get home.On hearing this the judge declared a mistrial.
What greater chance to get a free kick this Footballer down to Earth,you can imagine the jury the Women ( thinks he can do what he wants) blokes loads of cash thinks he's bad cos he's a footballer on money we can only dream of.)She was getting it off Donaldson,the night porter said he  went to the room and could here people having sex.

Sounds like a case of the beers wore off I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.Why should someone show remorse if actually they were acting under consent of someone pissed as a fart.
He's been a fool and not very gentlemanly,he's behaved abohorantley.But Lee Hughes killed two people.
He was welcomed back and is still playing today I think.

81 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:38

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Sign him up we need goals.

82 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
White84 wrote:I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.

Our thoughts are with you 84.

83 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:59

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.

Our thoughts are with you 84.
:rofl: :rofl:

84 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:14

Keegan

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.

Our thoughts are with you 84.

I lolled.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

85 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:18

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them.

Young girls throw themselves at footballers every day, I speak from experience 30 years ago!!!
Oh dear.

86 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:22

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
SLAG

87 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:40

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
very funny 84. You spend all this time defending rapists and racists and I'm the one who needs to sort my head out. Who the fuck walks into a bar and starts taking surveys about whether mosques should be burnt to the ground or not?
So you found Tyson to be a decent bloke? He was hardly going to pull your pants down and bend you over was he.
I'm sure a lot of people thought Jimmy saville was a decent bloke as well, doesn't mean he was.

88 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 22:43

White84


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
No Tyson was using us a sparring partners before the Julius Francis fight.
You live in a world where it's black or white.
Tyson was set up,as i wrote before America is a very racist country towards the black man.Many of the jurors spoke years later after hearing evidence which was excluded by the Judge and said if they had known that they would of found him Not Guilty.
You saying he should have never boxed again maybe your the Racist.I liked Mikehe had some heavy punch even with 14 oz gloves on.
He was set up and railroaded by a racist Jury system in the USA.

89 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 22:49

White84


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha :trust: But not bad that affraid

90 Re: Ched Evans on Thu Jan 08 2015, 23:38

Guest


Guest
White84 wrote:Wasn't she already getting done by some other footballer,when Ched Evans got the key to the room.
1958 said Mike Tyson should of not been allowed to box again.( sort your head out mate) I spoke to Tyson in 2000 before he fought Julia's Francis at the MEN Arena.He was stitched up the judge didn't allow certain material submitted by the prosecution that Desiree Washington was all over Tyson.
You don't go to a mans room to tickle each other.
The American justice system is biased against the black man.I found Tyson to be a decent bloke.
He was used and it was a shame his millions went west.
I watched a documentary that showed jurors saying if they had seen certain documents,evidence they would of found Tyson not guilty.
Ched Evans was a fool and the fact that 20-000 on line signatures in Oldham when they get 6-000 on a good match watching smells of a witch hunt.
Lee Hughes killed two people,although Rape is a terrible crime,the girl was already doing Clayton Donaldson when Evans let himself in.
The thing is with jury's if they take a dislike to you,you are finished.It can be a lottery.A case in America where the jury was hung on Manslaughter or Murder 2 they tossed a coin becuase they wanted to get home.On hearing this the judge declared a mistrial.
What greater chance to get a free kick this Footballer down to Earth,you can imagine the jury the Women ( thinks he can do what he wants) blokes loads of cash thinks he's bad cos he's a footballer on money we can only dream of.)She was getting it off Donaldson,the night porter said he  went to the room and could here people having sex.

Sounds like a case of the beers wore off I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.Why should someone show remorse if actually they were acting under consent of someone pissed as a fart.
He's been a fool and not very gentlemanly,he's behaved abohorantley.But Lee Hughes killed two people.
He was welcomed back and is still playing today I think.

:facepalm:

The problem with people like you is that you don't bother looking at any of the facts behind the case to base your opinion on. You hear a story, make somethig up in your mind and then plough ahead on an opinion which is usually extreme. If you could back anything you say (on any topic) with facts people might take you seriously. But you're too dim to read around a subject and get an informed opinion.

Take a look at the facts of the case so you can either back up what you've said here or completely re-write it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum