Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word

+6
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
wanderlust
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop using the 'c' word, just stop.

It's rude and offensive and no one needs to use it.

You wouldn't use it in front of your nan or your boss, so why throw the word around on here?

This site is now a cunt free zone.

2I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 16:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cunt

3I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This site is now a cunt free zone.

The opposite of BA, then......?

Very Happy

4I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:cunt

Does it make you feel big?

5I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:cunt

Does it make you feel big?
Usually, yes. The ladies say it's an accurate representation though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is no laughing matter. Unlike your knob.

7I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:22

Why is this word deemed so offensive?

Last night on I'm A Celeb, Carl Fogarty called Jimmy Bullard a "soft twat" and they didn't bleep it out.

How is "twat" any less offensive than the "C" word?

Same derogatory meaning (same number of letters, even) but one is considered considerably more offensive than the other.

(And whilst we're at it, it's pronounced "twat" as in "bat", Americans......not "twat" as in "swot.")

8I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought this was going to be about ch-ch-ch-chorley.

There. I've said it.

9I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Last night on I'm A Celeb, Carl Fogarty called Jimmy Bullard a "soft twat" and they didn't bleep it out.

I wish they'd start bleeping out the word "banter".

10I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:57

doffcocker wrote:
Breadman wrote:

What Bullard was saying to that Jake bloke wasn't banter in my book.

It all got a bit vicious and has put me right off him, if I'm honest.

11I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Breadman wrote:

What Bullard was saying to that Jake bloke wasn't banter in my book.

It all got a bit vicious and has put me right off him, if I'm honest.
:agree:

12I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did he say

13I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you ponces dare turn this into a thread about some shitty ITV programme.

The 'c' word is the most offensive swear word, but it seems to be creeping into society more and more. Next one to use it will be banned. The mods are behind me.

14I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't you ponces dare turn this into a thread about some shitty ITV programme.

The 'c' word is the most offensive swear word, but it seems to be creeping into society more and more. Next one to use it will be banned. The mods are behind me.
C#NT C#NT Very Happy

15I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't you ponces dare turn this into a thread about some shitty ITV programme.

I'm definitely not behind you loveĀ  :biggrin:

16I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:05

Boggersbelief wrote:What did he say

He basically told him (right out of the blue) that he (Jake) was a bit of a useless tosser, devoid of any real talent and didn't deserve to be in the camp with the "real" celebs like Bullard, some tart from the Playboy mansion and Yvette from Allo Allo.

Which may or may not be true, but the worst bit was Bullard trying to dismiss it as merely "banter" after the event when it clearly wasn't.

Bullard is a cunt.

17I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:

I'm definitely not behind you love, your not my type, i like men with big willys :biggrin:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

18I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Jimmy Bullard is a big girls blouse. He has been bloody hopeless so far. I hope he gets voted out tonight to confirm my opinion that he is a total and utter cnut.

19I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, is the C word ok to be used for people who watch celebrity get me out of here? Very Happy

20I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat, is the C word ok to be used for people who watch celebrity get me out of here? Very Happy

No, they are simply absolute bellends with no life.

Twats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum