Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Empty He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Thu Dec 18 2014, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Richard Bowler, 35, of Caterbury in Kent was today found guilty of the manslaughter of Alun Williams (47) who died when Bowler wrapped him in cling film as part of a sex game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-30536036

So many questions about this one.

How do two people get round to discussing wrapping each other up in cling film?

How much cling film is required to wrap a chubby man up?

How is this manslaughter? How was Richard Bowler to have known wrapping a man in cling film would lead to his death? Would you have known?

And if a man is wrapped in cling film where does the other bloke stick his willy?

These are important questions.

As you can probably tell, I'll generally comment on any old bollocks on here, but this one's got me stumped........

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame, I had you down an a man who has wrapped up many a chubster in cling film.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadders do you ever go in your shed, take your top off, wrap your gut in clingfilm and eat a Mars bar? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Breadders do you ever go in your shed, take your top off, wrap your gut in clingfilm and eat a Mars bar? Very Happy

Clearly you have KP.

Who hasn't.......?

But my "special friend" has four wheels:

He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Article-2311532-196295DB000005DC-277_634x468

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Who hasn't.......?
I haven't.
It would upset the baboons.

For me, the weirdest bit in that already uber-weird story is the bit where the bloke says:

"I thought he was just sleeping. I am sorry, I should have called before."

So then.........

You've invited him round your gaff, you've both stripped off, you've then wrapped your mate up nice and tight in a load of cling film and it's all going swimmingly but then suddenly he stops participating and goes very quiet and still.

....and you think he's simply nodded off.

Yeah, right.........

Hats off to the lad though.

It can't be easy wrapping a fully grown human male from head to toe in cling film if you're stuck in one of these:

He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Courts005

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Who hasn't.......?
Was referring to this but not sure you got it or not...

He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Hqdefault

10He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Empty Re: He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Thu Dec 18 2014, 20:38

Never watched that film all the way through.

It's a chick flick.

Go and watch some Chuck Norris quick.

11He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Empty Re: He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Fri Dec 19 2014, 11:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sentenced to 5 years. Absolutely disgraceful, he'd have got less for raping someone.

Cling film is off my weekly shopping list from now on.

12He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Empty Re: He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead Fri Dec 19 2014, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel sorry for Richard Bowler. He got 5 years in prison for wrapping a guy up in cling film, but today Bethany Mackie (18) has been given the same 5 year sentence for driving over a cyclist when she was more than twice the legal alcohol limit.

One an accident that no one could have foreseen, the other a murder waiting to happen. Could it be that Mr Bowler is a bit chubby and Miss Mackie a slim, mildly attractive woman?

He's Wrapped In Cling Film And Dead 3475829_43770_4-630

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum