Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Bastards

+8
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
karlypants
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 20:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
You can make your own rules as you go if you like but calling somebody a fat bastard on two occasions can result in a charge of harrassment!

Shut up you PC tart.

If you were ill and your local authority said they couldn't fund the treatment because they'd run out of cash fitting gastric bands to fatties would you just shrug your shoulders and walk on?
That your best shot?
The NHS is safe in the Chuckle Brothers' hands! Be told there's money for all!!

32Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Listen up 2Pac, fatties are a blight on our society taking our twirls and shagging our men. We need to keep Britain thin.

33Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 21:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh my god, I can't believe what I am reading from you lot. Why don't you mention the fact that single teenage Mum's who are slags and can't keep their knees together get a free house, loads of money, don't have to pay council tax, get absolutely everything paid for by the tax payer. 
Or how about disgusting families who have like 10 kids, never work, just get everything paid for - house, no council tax, loads of benefits, etc.? 
Or how about immigrants who can't speak English and come over here and just get everything paid for.
Why pick on these two people? Being big boned isn't easy, it is an illness. 

The way this country is run is absolutely disgusting. It is no wonder every fucker from poor countries wants to come here. What a fucking mess we are making of this country. 
What I hate is how they cut so many public sector jobs, make cuts to education, NHS, police, civil servants, local governments, and yet benefits are given to every fucker. What is going on?

34Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote: Being big boned isn't easy, it is an illness. 

Is your lack of success with the ladies down to your big bonyness?

35Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 21:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote: Being big boned isn't easy, it is an illness. 

Is your lack of success with the ladies down to your big bonyness?

Of course. I have an unreal personality, but women are not after personality are they?

36Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Mon 12 Jan - 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I told you this would happen. The NHS has today confirmed it will no longer supply certain cancer drugs as they are too expensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30787132

There was no announcement saying fat people operations would be cut.

37Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Mon 12 Jan - 18:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I told you this would happen. The NHS has today confirmed it will no longer supply certain cancer drugs as they are too expensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30787132

There was no announcement saying fat people operations would be cut.
Despicable news, Cameron out.

38Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 8:13

jusi333

David Ngog
David Ngog

Fat people smell bad, there should be a fat tax.

39Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 8:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jusi333 wrote:Fat people smell bad
They really do, its quite an awful smell too.

40Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 8:29

jusi333

David Ngog
David Ngog

I was sat on a bus once up top and people were wretching at the stink of this fat bloke, some just plain got off before their stop to throw up probably its a very wierd stink only fat people have.

41Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 8:32

jusi333

David Ngog
David Ngog

Why do skinny weasly lads alway's seem to be with a great big fat screaming monster of a bird .

42Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 8:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jusi333 wrote:Why do skinny weasly lads alway's seem to be with a great big fat screaming monster of a bird .
Their sex fantasy is they like being crushed.

43Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed 14 Jan - 13:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep dear me.

45Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Fri 23 Jan - 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know I shouldn't have watched it, but I couldn't stop myself. Last night I watched the latest Channel 5 Benefits programme, Benefits: Can't Work, Won't Work. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

It centred around 34 year old Richard Broom and his 61 year old girlfriend, Sandra Gallagher. Both were on benefits, both bone idle, both deserve to be shot. The funny bit came when Broom went into detail about the fact they wanted to try for a baby.

And 61 year old Sandra said the couple's sex life had improved three years ago when she had a labiaplasty (fanny surgery) costing £2,500 on the NHS. But they had struggled to conceive because she had "a contraceptive coil" lost inside her fanny. Brilliant.

If you didn't watch it, you need to.

46Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Fri 23 Jan - 17:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I know I shouldn't have watched it, but I couldn't stop myself. Last night I watched the latest Channel 5 Benefits programme, Benefits: Can't Work, Won't Work. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

It centred around 34 year old Richard Broom and his 61 year old girlfriend, Sandra Gallagher. Both were on benefits, both bone idle, both deserve to be shot. The funny bit came when Broom went into detail about the fact they wanted to try for a baby.

And 61 year old Sandra said the couple's sex life had improved three years ago when she had a labiaplasty (fanny surgery) costing £2,500 on the NHS. But they had struggled to conceive because she had "a contraceptive coil" lost inside her fanny. Brilliant.

If you didn't watch it, you need to.
Link please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum