Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reo-Coker quits Bolton!

+12
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
Spillthebeans
xmiles
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
doffcocker
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 16:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bit gutted if he goes...

He was really becoming stronger and stronger for us. Even when Davies was put back in as captain NRC was still pulling the strings more like a captain should.

He went up in my estimations the more the season went on.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

32Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 16:46

Biggie wrote:Bit gutted if he goes...

He was really becoming stronger and stronger for us. Even when Davies was put back in as captain NRC was still pulling the strings more like a captain should.

He went up in my estimations the more the season went on.

He was the best (central midfielder) of a very bad bunch, but then again considering he was probably our top earner, I'd expect him to be. Good energy, good tackler but he wasn't far off Muamba for passing ability, to be honest I'd rather he go and Vela play next year.

If what the papers are saying is true, and he wants to go then fine let him. Certainly not good enough to command a £60,000 a week salary. (Sure that's what I read when he signed but I may be wrong)

33Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's no major loss, too slow in my opinion to do the job we need next season.

34Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 19:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't wait to see the reaction on twitter if he happened to stay now.

"SOOO HAPPY NRC IS STAYING!"

"BEST PLAYER EVAAARRR"

Today

"WANKER SHIT PLAYER!"

35Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 19:12

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

So NRC stays and we have a guy on 60k a week who has average to slightly above average skill levels. In a championship team that's trimming down wages and squad age.
Or NRC goes and we find a midfielder that'll play for 20k a week with average to slightly above average skill levels. Personally I'd be showing him the door. He's not brilliant. He's solid at best. There's better out there for far less expenditure. I'll not be crying when he disappears off to Newcastle or WBA or whoever will pay that money.
And to think that we all balked at the fact SWP wanted 70k a week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum