Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part Time dog walking wankers!

+9
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
boltonbonce
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Fri Apr 10 2015, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there even such a thing as a part time dog walker?

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a part time dog until you told me.

Unusual and somewhat niche career choice.

32Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Fri Apr 10 2015, 23:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sorry for your loss AD.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

33Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Apr 11 2015, 00:09

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Biggie wrote:Sorry for your loss AD.
Thanks Biggie.

34Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 20:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:My dog had a bit of a fall t'other day so we had to take him to the vet.

His back legs are knackered and he now is too scared to go uphill after his fall. It's a bit of a bugger because we live on a hill and every where you go around here you've to go uphill.

Here he is in his prime.......

Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Fu9cib

Had to get him put to sleep today.

A very sad day.  Sad

35Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 20:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really sorry CD.
Been through it myself more than once.
They leave a big hole,but a lot of happy memories.
All the best mate.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Sat Aug 01 2015, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

36Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 20:53

Really sorry to hear that mate.

Never a pleasant experience but for the best.

Keep yer chin up.

37Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 20:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An absolutely heartbreaking thing to do but you did the right thing CD.

We have had to do this on a couple of occasions and it is really upsetting.

As Breadders says, keep your chin up. Smile

38Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 21:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks lads. We had one last kick about on the patio before we went.

Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Im4fw0

39Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 21:03

Sorry for you loss. It's the hardest thing to do, but sometimes it's kinder.

Just took my dog for a walk and he came running out the bushes with a hedgehog dangling from his mouth, the worst thing it could do was roll into a ball because my dog kept throwing it in the air. Then he dropped it at my feet and expected me to throw it for him.

40Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 21:33

Awful cd. Feel for you. Still miss my two we had put down at xmas. Still got 1 and the missus hinted at getting another. Im not ready for that yet though.

41Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 22:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's it for now for dogs, we aren't having another one. They need a lot of looking after and time devoted to them (well the sort of dog I like anyway).

It's funny how you think that you catch glimpses of them around the house when they've gone.  It's happened twice tonight and will probably happen for a good couple of months.

Thanks lads.

42Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sat Aug 01 2015, 22:19

I still expect them to start barking when i come home from work or when the door goes. Even now. I'm sure we will get another eventually but not just yet

43Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 09:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear that CD. I'm sure he had a great life.

We kept out dogs ashes and have a shelf in a display cabinet devoted to him. More for the Mrs, but I think it's nice as well.

44Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 10:32

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

thinking of you cd v v sad day for you, but it many ways its an honour (one not afforded to humans) that you can respect your dog enough to make the right decision for him when the time is right no matter how much it hurts you. Proud of you.

45Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 12:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:We kept out dogs ashes and have a shelf in a display cabinet devoted to him.  More for the Mrs, but I think it's nice as well.

Yes we've got our last dogs ashes in a nice box which we've had for 17 years and when we get this one back (Max) then we are going to have a little burial in the garden.

We'll have a little celebration party for all the family's kids who have grown up with him.

46Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 12:57

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Chairmanda wrote:thinking of you cd v v sad day for you, but it many ways its an honour (one not afforded to humans) that you can respect your dog enough to make the right decision for him when the time is right no matter how much it hurts you. Proud of you.

I'd want someone would do it for me if I get in that sort of state.

Sadly like you say, it's not afforded to us yet.

Thanks

47Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very sorry about your sad loss Stan.

48Part Time dog walking wankers! - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Sun Aug 02 2015, 14:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice poem by Jimmy Stewart sums it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum