Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts secret handshake...

+4
Numpty 28723
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:20 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Back in the day we used to think it was absolutely hilarious to collect empty Potato Puffs packets and send them off for a free badge like this.

Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 18_1302627795_3223_300_300

Beautiful crisps

32Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:55 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know a Masons handshake .

33Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:38 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was all this about? We don't have a secret handshake yet do we?

34Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:48 pm

I thought if we thought someone was from nuts we told them they was lightweight.  And if they was from nuts they would call you a ponce back

35Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the secret handshake was "show us your wonky tits!" ? Very Happy

36Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I thought the secret handshake was "show us your wonky tits!" ? Very Happy
No KP,that's your chat up line of choice. Very Happy

37Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The subject of Freemasonry has always fascinated me. My father was a Catholic and my mother was C of E so I never really came across Freemasonry until I left school and started work. I've had a busy day today but I'm happy to share my experiences on this interesting subject. Fwiw I found it to be a kind of upmarket Rotary club. ( Kenneth Noye being the exception.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum