Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy

+13
gloswhite
chipbutty
bwfc71
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

31I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

There's more than one tip?

There is in this relationship.

32I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:

There's more than one tip?

There is in this relationship.

Laughing

Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a
man. I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing.

33I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Numpty 28723 wrote:

I felt like this until I really started looking into ladyboys. Billie has a friend, I can set you up.

34I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 4:44 pm

i watched that ladyboy programme on tv last night. everyone has the right to find love with whoever they choose, but those British guys were in denial - one was outraged that he was classed as gay, he was 100% convinced he was straight. are you now gay quent? Very Happy

35I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quent wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:

I felt like this until I really started looking into ladyboys. Billie has a friend, I can set you up.

If she drives a cab in Royston Vasey it's a no from me.

36I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hangover II, anyone?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Or could be part of the storyline from the new Anchorman film

38I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Some of you aren't taking this seriously. This is my life!!

39I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Give me strength (or whatever is next on the shelve). There is a big wide world out there. Life is not just 'Pot Noodles' and Jeremy Kyle.

Errrrr ...... I fancy that but, errrr .....

I know, I'll go down the pub and av a few wiv me mates, yea, that's it, they'll know what's best.

No they did not know 'what's best' in fact, as usual they know F... A.. So went home more frustrated than ever.

Errrrr. logged-on to a certain site. Hell fire, couldn't believe what was on display.

And the 'Moral of the Story' is. Life is to short, just get on with it.

PS. Oh yea. don't forget that ' The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

40I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:Give me strength (or whatever is next on the shelve). There is a big wide world out there. Life is not just 'Pot Noodles' and Jeremy Kyle.

Errrrr ...... I fancy that but, errrr .....

I know, I'll go down the pub and av a few wiv me mates, yea, that's it, they'll know what's best.

No they did not know 'what's best' in fact, as usual they know F... A.. So went home more frustrated than ever.

Errrrr. logged-on to a certain site. Hell fire, couldn't believe what was on display.

And the 'Moral of the Story' is. Life is to short, just get on with it.

PS. Oh yea. don't forget that ' The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

None of that makes any sense to me. Are you saying Quent should fly out to meet his ladyboy or not?

41I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Quent, bear in mind the old saying, an eye for an eye, etc. Are you prepared to go a 'length for a length' ? Think carefully.

42I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well it's all bought and paid for. I fly to Phuket International Airport on Friday for 3 days of ladyboy love! Can't wait. Going to Topman tomorrow to update my wardrobe.

I'm still a bit worried about our first sexual encounter. It's easy with women, you just hand over the money and they let you wiggle it about a bit until you come. But what will happen with Billie? What is the ladyboy etiquette when having sex? Do I bend over for her or does she bend over for me? I saw a gay sex scene in Shameless once, wish I'd paid more attention as it could be awkward if we both bend over at the same time.

43I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

chipbutty wrote:

44I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
chipbutty wrote:

Ha Ha! Very Happy

Quent, don't forget the case of young Jimmy Barnes.

45I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Quent wrote: What is the ladyboy etiquette when having sex? Do I bend over for her or does she bend over for me?

I think BWFC71 is the man to answer this one. PM him.

46I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Quent wrote: What is the ladyboy etiquette when having sex? Do I bend over for her or does she bend over for me?

I think BWFC71 is the man to answer this one. PM him.

You are the one who has man on man experience! You have, after all, come out of the closet on this forum.

47I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quent wrote:Well it's all bought and paid for. I fly to Phuket International Airport on Friday for 3 days of ladyboy love! Can't wait. Going to Topman tomorrow to update my wardrobe.

I'm still a bit worried about our first sexual encounter. It's easy with women, you just hand over the money and they let you wiggle it about a bit until you come. But what will happen with Billie? What is the ladyboy etiquette when having sex? Do I bend over for her or does she bend over for me? I saw a gay sex scene in Shameless once, wish I'd paid more attention as it could be awkward if we both bend over at the same time.

Two things to consider here.

1) Don't face each other while bending - a clash of heads could cause instant unconsciousness resulting in £4,300 down the shitter (if you'll pardon the expression).

2) To update your wardrobe IKEA is the better option.

48I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Quent wrote:Well it's all bought and paid for. I fly to Phuket International Airport on Friday for 3 days of ladyboy love! Can't wait. Going to Topman tomorrow to update my wardrobe.

Two things to consider here.

1) Don't face each other while bending - a clash of heads could cause instant unconsciousness resulting in £4,300 down the shitter (if you'll pardon the expression).

2) To update your wardrobe IKEA is the better option.

I like it! Laughing

49I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thanks for the advice Numpty but I have been doing some research for the last hour and am a bit more clued up on how it works. Billie is hot and I can't wait to see her. Perhaps I can convince her to have her 12 incher removed if things go well.

50I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quent wrote:Thanks for the advice Numpty but I have been doing some research for the last hour and am a bit more clued up on how it works. Billie is hot and I can't wait to see her. Perhaps I can convince her to have her 12 incher removed if things go well.

And you may need to call the emergency services to have it removed if things don't go well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum