Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

391Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:1...2.....

Nat's only fooling. It's a plot to get rid of us.

392Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You staying up for the rebuttal lecture later?

I think I'll save it for the morning.

393Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too. I don't take the internet that seriously,although I'm sure some people do.

I've got a hair shirt going cheap if anyone's interested. Bargain.

394Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll probably log on while I'm eating my breakfast in the morning.

In my nice new kitchen.

395Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good man. Always pays to start the day with a smile.

396Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:03 pm

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Shame about bwfc74, hopefully he'll reconsider.

Just watched the footage of Trump with Obama and Paul Ryan. Rabbit caught in a set of headlights springs to mind. It looks like it's slowly dawning on him the sheer magnitude of the situation he's found himself in.

Check his body language out, sheepish, vacant and unenthusiastic. A total contrast from the super macho bulldozer who was going to level everything.

He looks like he's got no grasp of the job in hand.

This could be a very short presidency judging by these performances, and he's still not got the job yet.

397Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:09 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Out of his depth.

398Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:42 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets hope he doesn't overdo it, in order to show that he's 'got what it takes'

399Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

King Bill wrote:Shame about bwfc74, hopefully he'll reconsider.

I hope so too.

I've no axe to grind with him and I've always considered him to be a good poster.

I've even offered him a mod role for part of the forum, so it is nothing personal from me (despite Bread trying to stir the shit again as per his post above on the matter).

I've no idea why he deleted his account, I doubt he sets much store by my opinions anyway, and he posted again some 8 or 9 hours after our exchange of words, so I can't see that being the cause of his exit from here.

He's certainly welcome back on Nuts anytime he choses.

400Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Out of his depth.

I think your right BB. Its slowly dawning in him that he's put himself in the position of proving to be a catastrophic failure and a public one at that. I bet he's bricking it!
I don't think he'll last 4 years

401Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:27 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

I've no idea why he deleted his account

And therein lies the problem.......truly folks, it really does. Bigly.

402Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:07 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

rammywhite wrote:

I think your right BB. Its slowly dawning in him that he's put himself in the position of proving to be a catastrophic failure and a public one at that. I bet he's bricking it!
Have to agree, he did look lost.
There have been inept presidents in the past, (apparently), and they are shored up by their administration, and wives in some cases. (can't remember which one in particular I read about).
The problem with this 'support' is that non-elected people start making decisions for the country, with knock-on effects for the rest of us.

403Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:32 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
There have been inept presidents in the past, (apparently), and they are shored up by their administration, and wives in some cases. (can't remember which one in particular I read about).
The problem with this 'support' is that non-elected people start making decisions for the country, with knock-on effects for the rest of us.

Like Theresa May for example.

404Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nothing like Theresa May. She was elected by her government, which was elected by the country.

405Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:30 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Have to agree, he did look lost.
I think in most administrations many of the key decisions are taken if not by unelected bodies certainly with significant input from them.
Nobody will ever convince me that George Bush Jnr made all major policy decisions because he could barely string a sentence together to a large degree the President is a figurehead and many decisions come from people who make a huge effort to remain out of the public eye and therefore avoid the flack when decisions go tits up.

Regarding 74 my experience of him is similar to Glos's in that every point you make is met by demands to provide evidence in triplicate signed by your headmaster on anything to do with politics and I found him a bit of an over opinionated bleeding heart.
However I enjoyed interacting with him on non political matters and on football stuff, I just think he takes politics to seriously and isn't adept at accepting other people can have a point of view different to theirs without pushing them to back it up to the n'th degree.

I find sluffy to be fair and even with posters generally and haven't had any problems with him, despite his protestations to the contrary I do believe he is at least a little obsessed with the ST although many of the things he points out about them I agree with. Any obsession with the ST sluffy has is at least matched by breads obsession with sluffy, every time he posts on anything bread is in with digs and was responsible for the biggest agenda driven campaign on here when trying to get Scott and Boggers banned.

406Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Trump cabinet doesn't impress me at all.
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 41c

407Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:57 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Nothing like Theresa May. She was elected by her government, which was elected by the country.

Well 36.9% of those who bothered to vote anyway. Although they actually voted for a Tory party led by Cameron and presumably endorsing his policies not May's current policies.

408Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They were all over Gordon Brown. Set a date Theresa.

409Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree May should go to the country and call off the appeal over Article 50.

410Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 21 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:57 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i thought that also. However, to get A50 registered, it would be easier to go to Parliament, assuming labour will honour Corbyns pledge not to oppose it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum