Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaders, Johnny don't cry

+3
karlypants
scottjames30
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 17:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trailer park boys live tonight at Manchester Academy, jealous or what boys?  Very Happy

johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Fw3fb

2johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 17:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baby don't cry tonight.

Love that song by Guns n roses.

3johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 17:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 18:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry 1906417

5johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 18:40

Oi norpig

Knock.knock

6johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 18:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Oi norpig

Knock.knock
 fuck off  Very Happy

7johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 18:50

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Oi norpig

Knock.knock
 fuck off  Very Happy

Bar steward

Enjoy though i am very jealous

When the new season out

8johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just got back, it was a great show, Bubbles was the star. I will be proudly wearing my new bubbles t-shirt when i'm out and about  Very Happy

9johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:just got back, it was a great show, Bubbles was the star. I will be proudly wearing my new bubbles t-shirt when i'm out and about  Very Happy
It will make a nice change from the Barry cowdrill one you've been wearing for the past 10 years I suppose.

10johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got a decent review in the MEN.

11johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

dont knock old Crazy legs, he was a legend   Very Happy. I have a few old players faces on t-shirts, i have super John, Andy Walker and Campo as well as Cowdrill

12johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

everyone on here should get on cult zeros and order their favourite old super White, they can even make one from a design if you send them one. Perhaps we should have a Bolton Nuts t-shirt?

13johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crazy legs?

Call him the one shoe wonder! Laughing

14johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 01:13

Norpig wrote:dont knock old Crazy legs, he was a legend   Very Happy. I have a few old players faces on t-shirts, i have super John, Andy Walker and Campo as well as Cowdrill
I've still got a Tony Philliskirk t-shirt from the play off final with the only way is up on it (it wasn't)

15johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 08:41

first off, still very jealous about the gig!  Who was there norpig?  all of them?

Second, the t-shirt thing, i was looking online on the bwfc direct and they have quite a few retro shirts (about 6) one of which is the red normid one from about 88 i think.  i was waiting to see what the third charity strip looked like ut might just get this instead.

16johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 10:36

Nice one, Mr Pig.

I think a full review (plus photos) is the least you can do for those of us who missed it.

Cheers.

17johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry Breaders no photos but it was a great show.Its probably similar to their other live shows, there is lots of audience participation especially the ladies  Very Happy

It was just the three on stage with Lahey and Randy only being on video. Lots of swearing, childish behaviour, the usual TPB type of stuff. They did a couple of game shows on stage, one being are you smarter than a 1st grader and a blind date type thing to get bubbles a date.

They rounded it all off with Bubbles singing the favourite liquor and whores, if you wanted high brow comedy you were looking in the wrong place but it was very funny and great to see the boys in the flesh.

And my bubbles t-shirt looks great as well  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Sep 17 2015, 15:19; edited 1 time in total

18johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 14:55

Norpig wrote:sorry Breaders no photos but it was a great show.Its probably similar to their other live shows, there is lots of audience participation especially the ladies  Very Happy

It was just the three on stage with Lahey and Randy only being on video. Lots of swearing, childish behaviour, the usual TPB type of stuff. They did a couple of game shows on stage, one being are you smarter than a 1st grader and a blind date type thing to get bubbles a date.

They rounded it all off with Bubbles singing the favourite liquor and whores, if you wanted high brow comedy you were looking in the wrong place but it was very funny and great to the the boys in the flesh.

That sounds ace Norpig.  In case i miss it giver us a heads up when they are over again please Smile

Nuts night out anyone?

19johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 15:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:sorry Breaders no photos but it was a great show.Its probably similar to their other live shows, there is lots of audience participation especially the ladies  Very Happy

They rounded it all off with Bubbles singing the favourite liquor and whores, if you wanted high brow comedy you were looking in the wrong place but it was very funny and great to the the boys in the flesh.

That sounds ace Norpig.  In case i miss it giver us a heads up when they are over again please Smile

Nuts night out anyone?

I'm not sure id be able to put up with know all norman

20johnny - Breaders, Johnny don't cry Empty Re: Breaders, Johnny don't cry Thu Sep 17 2015, 15:04

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Nuts night out anyone?

I'm not sure id be able to put up with know all norman
Behave, you'd be there like a shot trying to join the bumchums

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum