Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 50]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now you're just being a bitch.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Nat, I never realised I had a friendship with an internet icon like yourself, and I only knew I had it when i lost it....sometimes you don't know what you had till its gone

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meow

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Now you're just being a bitch.
Bang out of order there...

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Now you're just being a bitch.

That's nat in a nutshell, thought you'd be used to it by now

boltonbonce wrote:Why did I just know that you'd have Batman cufflinks. :facepalm:
i've also got some in the shape of playstation controllers Smile

Sorry Dad!

Natasha Whittam wrote:Now you're just being bitchy. Smile
would have sounded better, although to a real woman it is still an insult i imagine, not that you would understand

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm going to regret asking this...when do you wear your batman cufflinks y2j? And what occasion is it more appropriate to wear playstation ones?

Chairmanda wrote:I'm going to regret asking this...when do you wear your batman cufflinks y2j? And what occasion is it more appropriate to wear playstation ones?

i used to always wear shirts that required cufflinks when i worked in an office.  not much call for them these days though unfortunately.  got about 20 pairs too!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Embarrassing. It's not 1940.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Why wasn't I told. Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.

Is your boyfriend called Mo?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It will be in 10 minutes.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It will be in 10 minutes.
Very Happy

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="Reebok Trotter"][quote="Emma Jansen 1"][quote="Natasha Whittam"]While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.[/quote]
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.[/quote]

Is your boyfriend called Mo?[/quote]
No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.
Bit of a giveaway that AD!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:

No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.[/quote]

What time do we arrive?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.

No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When companies (in this instance it's British Gas) promise a call back the next day and you wait all morning for it and then they don't bother so you have to do the ring around again!!! ::seething2::

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

People running round with guns and shooting people around where I live. It's like living in the fucking bronx round here. It's every other bloody week. Great place to try and raise 3 kids this is, and all we get is a CSO riding round on his shitty push bike looking like frank spencer. In another separate incident from the shooting last night there was an armed response unit running about with automatic weapons in the next Street to me dealing with some other nutcase. I despair of this place I really do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum