Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny are you ok?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:01

Mr Magoo wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:how was first week in new job, y2j? hope its all you wanted, and more

Not bad.  Finished building the website today.  Set up all the social media etc and bought everything i needed too.  Next week will be the big test trying to get some business in. *cheap plug*  If anyone knows anyone who wears rpe (face masks, not gimps masks) give me a nudge Smile

Car bodyshops use shit loads of them

Most of them use air fed hoods. Which i also used to do and may well do in the future. (Testing the breathing air quality) but concentrating on the masks that require a seal for the time being. Cheers magoo

22johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:02

You look chubby in that picture.

23johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:02

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:If Boggers joins the bum Chums i will never post again, the bum Chums can get a party started, they will lose a no good chav that is on the dole, and is a useless shit.

You wanna join us scotty j?

Not really, no.

johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Fc,800x800,grass_green.u1

Come to us Johnny, we'll treat you better.

Deep down scott we are all bum chums. You just have to accept it and see the light

24johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You look chubby in that picture.

Show us.

25johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:08

johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 1306763682523

26johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha Bread, you talk the talk but can't walk it.

27johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Dave.

28johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad you're ok johnny. And for the record I will never be a bummer

29johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:Glad you're ok johnny. And for the record I have always been a bummer
Very Happy

30johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:19

Boggersbelief wrote:Glad you're ok johnny. And for the record I will never be a bummer

:rofl: well looks like we are the romeo and romeo of nuts then. Two star crossed posters from different sides of the street Very Happy

31johnny - Johnny are you ok? - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny are you ok? Fri Oct 02 2015, 20:19

Mr Magoo wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Glad you're ok johnny. And for the record I have always been a bummer
In that case come down south boggers

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum