Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

331Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 10 2016, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watch that program on squaddies?

It's on at 9pm

332Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 11 2016, 21:18

Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

333Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 13 2016, 22:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

It's brilliant. I have watched the first three seasons and I'm waiting for season 4 ( The final season ) to come out on DVD box set. Lucas Hood is the dogs bollocks.

334Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 13 2016, 22:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching ITV now. Islam's Non-Believers. Good God..or should that be Allah. For a so called religion of peace there are some serious attitudes towards those who decide to call it a day.

The sooner ALL God Botherers are told to chill out, the better for all mankind, imo.

335Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 07:41

Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

It's brilliant. I have watched the first three seasons and I'm waiting for season 4 ( The final season ) to come out on DVD box set. Lucas Hood is the dogs bollocks.
Cheers RT.  nearly finish season 1 now and i have to say it is very good.  Will season 4 be on tv soon as the boxsets only go upto season 3 on sky?

Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

336Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 08:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watching ITV now. Islam's Non-Believers. Good God..or should that be Allah. For a so called religion of peace there are some serious attitudes towards those who decide to call it a day.

The sooner ALL God Botherers are told to chill out, the better for all mankind, imo.

:agree:

337Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 10:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Cheers RT.  nearly finish season 1 now and i have to say it is very good.  Will season 4 be on tv soon as the boxsets only go upto season 3 on sky?

Not watched End of Watch yet. I'm currently watching Season 4 of Southland. I have watched the first three seasons of Banshee but I bought them all as box sets. I hate having to wait a week to watch the next episode on TV. I always end up being busy and missing an episode or two hence why I prefer the box sets. Season 4 of Banshee was last aired in May 2016 and is due out as a box set on the 31st October. I'll wait a few weeks and then buy it 2nd hand off ebay.

338Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 11:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I have just bought End of watch on ebay. £1.27 and free postage! Cheap as Chips!

339Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 15 2016, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

I downloaded it this afternoon and I'm going to watch it later. I've bought a chocolate orange and a 2l bottle of Pepsi to go with it.

The film cost me £3.49, imagine the shit you are in if I don't enjoy it.

340Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 15 2016, 20:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

I downloaded it this afternoon and I'm going to watch it later. I've bought a chocolate orange and a 2l bottle of Pepsi to go with it.

The film cost me £3.49, imagine the shit you are in if I don't enjoy it.
If you dont enjoy it i will personally send you the 3.49 and a pack of twirls

341Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 10:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
If you dont enjoy it i will personally send you the 3.49 and a pack of twirls

It was somewhere between ok and quite good.

I dislike any film that goes with the gimmick of hand held cameras jerking around all over the place but I persevered and got used to it.

Enjoyed the camaraderie between Gyllenhaal and Pena.

7/10. No need for a refund.

342Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:10

cheers

343Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 20:32

Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Not watched End of Watch yet. I'm currently watching Season 4 of Southland. I have watched the first three seasons of Banshee but I bought them all as box sets. I hate having to wait a week to watch the next episode on TV. I always end up being busy and missing an episode or two hence why I prefer the box sets. Season 4 of Banshee was last aired in May 2016 and is due out as a box set on the 31st October. I'll wait a few weeks and then buy it 2nd hand off ebay.
HOW THE FOOK HAS KAI ENDED UP AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!!!!!

the chemistry between him and hood is fantastic.one season 2 episode 3 Smile

344Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 23 2016, 20:48

Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

345Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

Kai is one spooky bastard.

346Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

Have you watched seasons 2 and 3?

347Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:15

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Have you watched seasons 2 and 3?
Yep.  Watched the first two in season 4 last night.

Smile

348Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 07 2016, 23:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just watched Downfall again. Brilliant film.

Here's a quote from Goebbels from the film: I feel no sympathy. I repeat, I feel no sympathy! The German people chose their fate. That may surprise some people. Don't fool yourself. We didn't force the German people. They gave us a mandate, and now their little throats are being cut!

Made me think of Brexit for some reason.

349Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 08 2016, 16:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Talking about Southland earlier made me think of the crazy film Southland Tales.

It was directed by Richard ( Donnie Darko) Kelly.

Probably best watched under the influence of a lot of alcohol in whatever form you prefer.

Just bought a copy for £1.28 plus free postage on Ebay.( 32 left)

Will be a change after Strictly on Saturday night.

350Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 08 2016, 22:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching the last interview on Pete Burns.

Hadn't realised that he died last month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum