Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Film and TV review.

Film and TV review.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

991Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Jul 30 2020, 23:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Enjoying "Night and Day" (Nit i Dia) which is in Catalonian. Brilliantly written drama based around forensic cops in Barca. Beautifully acted, lots of shagging, remorse, life re-evaluation, relationship chaos - all in the context of a serial killer who rapes and kills women in their 80's.

992Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Fri Jul 31 2020, 00:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Finished "Killer by the Lake" (or "of the lake" IMO) Great murder story line set in the Annecy cop shop. Quality.

993Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sat Aug 01 2020, 16:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just watched When You See Us on Netflix and it was very good, It's about 5 young black and latino boys being fitted up for a rape in Central Park. The first episode is a hard watch and wound me up no end but its a story that needed telling.

994Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 14:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Been a bit under the weather the past few days, so took to my bed and binge watched Upstart Crow. Very enjoyable. Perked me up no end.

995Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Been a bit under the weather the past few days, so took to my bed and binge watched Upstart Crow. Very enjoyable. Perked me up no end.

Get well soon.

996Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Been a bit under the weather the past few days, so took to my bed and binge watched Upstart Crow. Very enjoyable. Perked me up no end.

I thought you'd been quiet. I just presumed the Google police had finally caught up with you.

997Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Get well soon.
Thanks Sluffy. Any excuse to ponce about in my slippers. Very Happy

998Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

I thought you'd been quiet. I just presumed the Google police had finally caught up with you.
I'm far too clever for those plods. They've got it in for me though.

Like the time they tried to get me on porcine bestiality when I googled Roger Bacon.

Relentless bastards.

999Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

Get well soon.
Thanks Sluffy. Any excuse to ponce about in my slippers. Very Happy

Hope you are wearing far more than just them!

:sick:

1000Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Hope you are wearing far more than just them!

:sick:
The milkman's in therapy I'm afraid.

1001Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon Aug 10 2020, 23:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just watched "American Dharma" on Sky Documentaries
Absolutely essential viewing and jaw-dropping up close and personal with Steve Bannon from Harvard Business School via Breitbart and Trump's campaign to the White House and beyond.

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum