Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

31euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 15:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

32euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 15:58

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

33euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yep, Boris. He's rather more astute than many people give him credit for.
Having said that, I'm still waiting for the arguments form the politicians, for and against.

34euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:57

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

People of native birth, ie British will always outnumber EU migrants.

That's a pretty naive statement.

Population of Uk is circa 64m of which about 10% is 'foreign' born that's about 6.4m. assuming that the native population is not in decline, ie birth rate lower than the death rate, then you would need 57m EU migrants to break even.

That would be the equivalent of the entire population of Poland and Bulgaria upping sticks and moving here, so how is the statement naïve?

35euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:If we don't get out, British people will be a minority on this land in 10 years time, it's bad now, but it will get worse, and when we are a minority, we won't be able to work, we'll be pushed out, our kids and their kids will hate living here.

Get out, stop the mess and control our borders.

Remember that Hamza, hook man.
That was a laughing stock, do we really want that shit again?
Enoch Powell gave an infamous speech about this fifty years ago that's now called "Rivers Of Blood" in which he decried black people from the West Indies coming here because "British People" will be outnumbered and race war will break out. It seems not much has changed in the Little Englander's minds other than the name/race of the people threatening our way of life.

For your information Britons are already a mongrel race made up of tribes that came from everywhere between Africa and The Arctic Circle. If you want to call yourself White British that's up to you but frankly there hasn't been a real 'pure' Briton on this island since before Christ was born.

36euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i must admit i'm a bit torn on this now, i always believed being part of Europe was a benefit to us but the EU now is much more than what we initially signed up for - a trade agreement.

If we could get proper agreements (not like the wishy washy ones Cameron came back with) then i would say stay in but i can't see that happening. it's too big and powerful already.

As for the vote i get the impression it will be close, a lot of people are deeply unhappy about the levels of immigration and will vote no.

37euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Nigel says out, then I say out.

38euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm amazed at how many people are buying the idea that we can't make it on our own. We didn't get to where we are by letting others decide what, where, and how we do things.

39euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If Nigel says out, then I say out.
You are a CONservative voter and supporter of Dave though!

40euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:40

Closing steel factories like tata and importing cheaper alternatives (not better) is another nail in our manufacturing coffin. Its something im okay saying i don't get it at all.

41euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Unlike you Labour followers that all follow like sheep I can actually make my own decisions.

Cameron is wrong on this. I am right.

42euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Unlike you Labour followers that all follow like sheep I can actually make my own decisions.

I voted UKIP in the last election and I have never voted Labour in my life love!

43euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Yep, Boris. He's rather more astute than many people give him credit for.

Yes Boris is astute but he is only thinking of himself. He has positioned himself to maximise his chances of replacing Cameron as leader of the Tories. If the vote is for Brexit Cameron will have to go and then Boris will take over as his main rivals (Osborne and May) have supported Cameron. If Brexit lose the vote the Tory right will never forgive Cameron and this means Boris has a good chance of taking over when Cameron resigns as he has promised at the end of this parliamentary term.

44euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Have you ever been wrong Nat?

45euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

You've followed my work for a long time xmiles, you know the answer to that question.

46euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

You've followed my work for a long time xmiles, you know the answer to that question.
Nobody follows your work Nat and you know it.

Everyone has the unfortunate of reading your shit posts love. Wink

47euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, xmiles, sluffy, magoo, doffcocker, Reebok Trotter and many, many more have followed me wherever I post. They love me. Their lives are empty without me.

48euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Yes Boris is astute but he is only thinking of himself. He has positioned himself to maximise his chances of replacing Cameron as leader of the Tories. If the vote is for Brexit Cameron will have to go and then Boris will take over as his main rivals (Osborne and May) have supported Cameron. If Brexit lose the vote the Tory right will never forgive Cameron and this means Boris has a good chance of taking over when Cameron resigns as he has promised at the end of this parliamentary term.

David will never give up the throne.

49euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Nobody follows your work Nat and you know it.

Everyone has the unfortunate of reading your shit posts love. Wink
It's misfortune kp! 

I'm posting this on behalf of Magoo.  Smile

50euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:46

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Enjoying reading (most of) the thoughts on here. No big surprise I am fully behind the IN campaign. Briefly, my main reasons are
- free access to a single market of 500 million people
- consistent business laws allowing businesses to grow and create jobs
- protection of rights for workers and customers (would anyone really trust the Conservatives with those?)
- UK citizens being able to live, work and study in any member state without permits or restrictions
- international cooperation against international dangers such as terrorism, climate change and organised crime.
- benefits for UK travellers such as free emergency health care and lower roaming charges.'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum