Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Worst Job In The World

+11
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
boltonbonce
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Go down to the missus and ask her to try out this new tongue twister you've been working on.  Very Happy

Does he keep Mrs Bonce in the cellar?
Boncey lives in his upstairs man cave and only comes downstairs for supplies once every four days.

32The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's known as Bolton Central up here.. As long as I'm here I can be ignored.

I popped down for a brew before the rugby started,and all being well,I'll go down again later to check I've still got the correct number of cans in the fridge.

I lead the life of a castaway.

33The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I lead the life of a castaway.
It could well come true that Bonce if you fall into a big enough pond! Very Happy

34The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I lead the life of a castaway.
It could well come true that Bonce if you fall into a big enough pond! Very Happy
At least I'll have time to practice my singing.

Look at that Crusoe fella. Ended up the finest tenor in the world.

Always an up side. Very Happy

35The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 21:24

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:It's just kp trying to mask the fact that he would risk a rash to smash, bash and trash tash's gash in a flash splash hashtag crash

Fixed, no charge

36The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sun Feb 21 2016, 22:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lpp - you have a managerial position and presumably that's because you recognise and understand the basic principles of business I.e. Folk do stuff in a certain way to make profit which keeps folk employed. 
That's capitalism.

37The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Mon Feb 22 2016, 18:32

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Lpp - you have a managerial position and presumably that's because you recognise and understand the basic principles of business I.e. Folk do stuff in a certain way to make profit which keeps folk employed. 
That's capitalism.
Absolutely but I also recognise that any company is only as good as its employees and that looking after them properly is still the best way to maximise their effectiveness and therefore the company's profits especially in a service based company like my employers. 

I cannot get into the gory details but would anyone in their right mind say "Shut up you stupid bitch, you're working late because I say you are" to an employee at all much less in front of thirty other people? Would anyone here tell a sixteen year old girl on work experience that she's an ugly little troll and her mother deserves a smack for giving birth to her? Those are just two examples of my former deputy's behaviour while he was in my seat.

38The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Mon Feb 22 2016, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I cannot get into the gory details but would anyone in their right mind say "Shut up you stupid bitch, you're working late because I say you are" to an employee at all much less in front of thirty other people? Would anyone here tell a sixteen year old girl on work experience that she's an ugly little troll and her mother deserves a smack for giving birth to her? Those are just two examples of my former deputy's behaviour while he was in my seat.

Do you have his number? Sounds perfect for Whittam International.

39The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Thu Mar 10 2016, 17:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've played around on the sea and feel a little confident but this takes some bottle.

40The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Fri Sep 20 2019, 20:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turd puller for elephant's. Shocked

41The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sat Sep 21 2019, 10:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had to do that for my cat the day after he ate a frond stalk whole.

42The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sat Sep 21 2019, 11:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Turd puller for elephant's. Shocked

Why were you searching for "people pulling shit out of arses"?

43The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sat Sep 21 2019, 11:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he not inseminating it?

44The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sat Sep 21 2019, 11:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would love to work at sea.

45The Worst Job In The World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Worst Job In The World Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Is he not inseminating it?

Wrong place I think!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum