Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mido - Worth a punt?

+11
gloswhite
doffcocker
chipbutty
Culcheth_White
largehat
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 16:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Meanwhile, back on planet earth, Mido is shit, Tuncay is shit, and your "I was WUMming, didn't you spot it? Silly you!" routine is shit too.

32Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 17:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:"I was WUMming, didn't you spot it? Silly you!" routine is shit too.

No I know you can spot when you're being WUMmed. Resisting is the bit you struggle with. Natasha must have regular wet dreams about you.

33Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 17:29

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think that Super Kev has been given the word that if he sticks around then a job on the coaching staff is there for him. I hope so, over the years he has been a great player for Bolton and is well respected throughout the football world.

34Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 17:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:
largehat wrote:"I was WUMming, didn't you spot it? Silly you!" routine is shit too.

No I know you can spot when you're being WUMmed. Resisting is the bit you struggle with. Natasha must have regular wet dreams about you.

Actually, your opinion of Kevin Davies has been so irrational and biased over so many months, it's not by any means a certainty that you are WUMming when comparing him disfavourably to Mido. You clearly don't rate Davies in any way whatsoever, was moaning about him after he scored both goals at Sunderland, etc. Who's to say how far you would take that?

I am sure Natasha has regularly wet dreams about me though.

35Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 17:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
Actually, your opinion of Kevin Davies has been so irrational and biased over so many months, it's not by any means a certainty that you are WUMming when comparing him disfavourably to Mido. You clearly don't rate Davies in any way whatsoever, was moaning about him after he scored both goals at Sunderland, etc. Who's to say how far you would take that?

Post 28 is the only wind-up of mine in this thread.

Actually, is a statement technically a wind-up if the author believes it to be true?

36Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 18:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

That was a private PM you twat!

37Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 18:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

That was a private PM you twat!

You have a fair point, but can we not ruin threads with abuse please, I don't want anyone to be banned.

38Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies, I've just posted my abuse in the Abuse Thread.

39Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 19:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never rated Mido to be honest, he does have that odd bit of brilliance but he's been unfit and i don't think he's motivated.

Tuncay i do think has a bit about him, i certainly wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of him during the season, I don't think he's Ronaldo or anything but you can't accuse him of not giving his all he's a trier.

40Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 20:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think ChipButty is right, and whereas we talk about players being loyal to the club, its not all that often that we see the club being loyal with the players.Yeah, I know we can't offer them all positions, but each decision made by the club is on a purely financial basis, so we can't blame the players for taking the same approach.Its a business to all but you and me.

41Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 20:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tuncay was never given a fair chance at Bolton. I wouldn't call him shit. He was a fans favourite at Stoke whether Largehat agrees or not.

If he was shit then why did Coyle sign him on. I don't recall seeing enough of Tuncay actually playing to make an informed decision. I know he put enough yards in on the touchline to suggest he was up for getting on the pitch. BWFC spent enough paying his loan wages for a full season so I think it only fair that he should have been given a proper chance to show what he is capable of.

42Mido - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mido - Worth a punt? Sat Jun 23 2012, 20:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least he showed willing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum