You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers News » Has Phil Parkinson just been handed the tools for the title?

Has Phil Parkinson just been handed the tools for the title?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't get it.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't get it.
We know and that's why you're trawling the Internet looking for it. Match.com my arse you found "the one" on tinder.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:Looks like I jumped the gun there. :whistle::drwho:
Are you still looking for your coat lol

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
We know and that's why you're trawling the Internet looking for it. Match.com my arse you found "the one" on tinder.

What is Tinder? Are you on it?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
We know and that's why you're trawling the Internet looking for it. Match.com my arse you found "the one" on tinder.

What is Tinder? Are you on it?
No if I was you'd have been stalking me by now

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Looks like I jumped the gun there. :whistle::drwho:
Are you still looking for your coat lol
You know me too well.  :biggrin:

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Looks like I jumped the gun there. :whistle::drwho:
Are you still looking for your coat lol
You know me too well.  :biggrin:
No I don't stop saying that or I'll sue you, I've never been to bargain booze

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Looks like I jumped the gun there. :whistle::drwho:
Are you still looking for your coat lol
You know me too well.  :biggrin:
No I don't stop saying that or I'll sue you, I've never been to bargain booze
I know it's fully booked up at this moment in time but you don't need to act jealous. Razz

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I'm karlypants wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Looks like I jumped the gun there. :whistle::drwho:
Are you still looking for your coat lol
You know me too well.  :biggrin:
No I don't stop saying that or I'll sue you, I've never been to bargain booze
I know it's fully booked up at this moment in time but you don't need to act jealous. Razz
Fully booked? Sluffy Nat & who else

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum