Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 48]

631NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 02 2020, 18:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Fair play to you lads if you can see a game out, once tried to watch the Superbowl after two hours they finished the first quarter ? They had abour 45 players on the bench and i think most of them arrived on a moped.  Very Happy Very Happy
I actually prefer it to football at the moment Wessy  Very Happy

Yes it does take a long time but most results in games can go either way right up to the end of the game.

I always book off the day after the Superbowl so i can stay up for the whole thing, hoping my team the Steelers are there this year!

632NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 09 2020, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

I always book off the day after the Superbowl so i can stay up for the whole thing, hoping my team the Steelers are there this year!
Steelers looking very good at 8 and 0 but boy did they make hard work of it against the struggling Cowboys..

633NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 09 2020, 16:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Impressed by the Bills ...

634NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 09 2020, 17:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steeles did make hard worl of it, i was convinced they were going to get beaten after 3 quarters.

The Bills did look good and were much better than the Seahawks who i did think would go a long way this year.

The Bucs came crashing down after being thrashed by the Saints, Brady had a stinker!

635NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 09 2020, 23:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this was my favourite of the round - a game that had a bit of everything in it and was a great high-scoring contest between two evenly matched teams on the day...

636NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 12:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit miffed losing to a Hail Mary pass. Good catch though, in the circumstances.

637NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 12:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bit miffed losing to a Hail Mary pass. Good catch though, in the circumstances.
Thought of you last night watching that Boncey. It was a good game and an even better ending unless you support the Bills.

My Steelers won again and are 9-0, do i start planning my Superbowl party now?  Very Happy

638NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 12:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched the Steelers and it was a walk in the park. Superbowl? Every chance.

639NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 12:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Thought of you last night watching that Boncey. It was a good game and an even better ending unless you support the Bills.

My Steelers won again and are 9-0, do i start planning my Superbowl party now?  Very Happy
Don't forget you're a Wanderer. Chicken counting never ends well. Very Happy

640NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't forget you're a Wanderer. Chicken counting never ends well. Very Happy
Think i prefer NFL to football these days. didn't even bother watching England last night, just watched Redzone.

641NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 13:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Think i prefer NFL to football these days. didn't even bother watching England last night, just watched Redzone.
Me neither. International footy is no longer the draw it was.

642NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 14:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bit miffed losing to a Hail Mary pass. Good catch though, in the circumstances.
It was a great game that could have gone either way TBH. I like both QB's but Murray is a little pocket rocket - very short for a QB but has a great running game, a good arm and does the unexpected. Unlucky for the Bills but the teams were evenly matched i thought.

643NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Cardinals and the Dolphins are much better teams than last season and are doing well. 2 good young QB's but Murray is special, he has a big arm and can run like a running back as Lusty said.

Felt a bit sorry for Fitzmagic when he got benched but it's obvious Tua is the franchise QB they have been looking for. Not seen many lefties before either so it still looks a bit odd to me  Very Happy

644NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 17 2020, 13:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Cardinals and the Dolphins are much better teams than last season and are doing well. 2 good young QB's but Murray is special, he has a big arm and can run like a running back as Lusty said.

Felt a bit sorry for Fitzmagic when he got benched but it's obvious Tua is the franchise QB they have been looking for. Not seen many lefties before either so it still looks a bit odd to me  Very Happy
Watched Friday's NFL show last night and they featured these QB's. I was a bit freaked out when they used almost the same words as I did e.g. pocket rocket to describe Murray. Spooky.

645NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 24 2020, 15:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another week another Steelers win  cheers

A lot of close games this week and the Chiefs vs Raiders was especially good as was the Colts vs the Packers.

I'm thinking a Steelers vs Chiefs for the AFC Championship game and the Steelers should have home advantage being the number 1 seed.

646NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 24 2020, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another week another Steelers win  cheers

A lot of close games this week and the Chiefs vs Raiders was especially good as was the Colts vs the Packers.

I'm thinking a Steelers vs Chiefs for the AFC Championship game and the Steelers should have home advantage being the number 1 seed.
At 10 and 0 there are a lot of pundits saying Steelers are nailed on for the SB.
TBF they're going to come up against better opposition than this - 4 interceptions don't help...

647NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 28 2020, 22:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55115661

648NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 02 2020, 19:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Felt sorry for the lad who had to quarterback for the Bronco's this week. All 4 regular QB's couldn't play due to Covid so they played a wide receiver from the practice squad who had played QB in college for a while.
He did his best but it was his first ever start and not in his usual position.

649NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 00:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Felt sorry for the lad who had to quarterback for the Bronco's this week. All 4 regular QB's couldn't play due to Covid so they played a wide receiver from the practice squad who had played QB in college for a while.
He did his best but it was his first ever start and not in his usual position.
Poor lad was moidered.
But didn't they insist on playing even though it would have been easy to cancel? Or did I mishear it?
Whatever there were some great games...

650NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers won again last night but made very hard work of it against an under strength Ravens. We have Bonceys Bills in a couple of weeks and that will be a very tough game i think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum