Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers will wait on whiz-kid Alex, says David Lee

+7
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:Jesus Christ. :flog:
You just knew it would happen mate, you know what to do!

What's the point?

They'll only get reinstated again and we'll have to suffer yet another patronising lecture from you know who about "being fair and consistent" and how "we should all be grown up enough to get along together" and all that bollocks...

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:Jesus Christ. :flog:
You just knew it would happen mate, you know what to do!

What's the point?

They'll only get reinstated again and we'll have to suffer yet another patronising lecture from you know who about "being fair and consistent" and how "we should all be grown up enough to get along together" and all that bollocks...

Fucking get a life and stop clinging onto everything you sad bastard

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This place is becoming so pathetic, I'm taking a break

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

cheers

See you in 45 seconds.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:cheers

See you in 45 seconds.
He's having a pee,not sex. Be at least three minutes.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:cheers

See you in 45 seconds.

Pot Kettle

Boggersbelief wrote:This place is becoming so pathetic, I'm taking a break

Can't believe you've been got to so easily, it's like Johnny's taken over the account.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously it's time for the mods to start the personal insults thread and enforce a protocol that ensures that people take their "banter" outside as discussed previously.
I've just had to wade through at least 2 pages of crap looking for sensible comments on Samizadeh.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's fairly obvious that even Boggers has realised he's gone too far on this occasion and taken himself off from here for a while.

Hopefully the penny has finally dropped and we've come to an end to all this shit which has slowly been killing the site for quite some time now.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I've just had to wade through at least 2 pages of crap looking for sensible comments on Samizadeh.
It's becoming the norm now, it's almost becoming as tedious as the BN News site where 90% of comments are inane insults and questioning of usernames and identities.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I've just had to wade through at least 2 pages of crap looking for sensible comments on Samizadeh.
It's becoming the norm now, it's almost becoming as tedious as the BN News site where 90% of comments are inane insults and questioning of usernames and identities.

True, but in both cases the problem is that only one or two people are pissing over the two respective sites (and the rest of their members) just to score points against each other - and they don't give a fuck about anyone else.

Well maybe at long last one of the key offenders on here has finally realised this and taken himself away for sometime to let things get back to some sort of normality once again on here.

Fingers crossed anyway.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Well maybe at long last one of the key offenders on here has finally realised this and taken himself away for sometime to let things get back to some sort of normality once again on here.

Fingers crossed anyway.

I'd actually enjoyed having boggers and scott back on and think they do add something and livened things up, boggers started resorting to silly one line put downs a couple of days ago and it went down hill but in fairness to him a couple of people have made it a mission to try and get him to respond like that since he got back on.
I've not seen any problems with scott who seems to have risen above the snipers who are trying to get a response so they can say I told you so.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Well maybe at long last one of the key offenders on here has finally realised this and taken himself away for sometime to let things get back to some sort of normality once again on here.

Fingers crossed anyway.

I'd actually enjoyed having boggers and scott back on and think they do add something and livened things up, boggers started resorting to silly one line put downs a couple of days ago and it went down hill but in fairness to him a couple of people have made it a mission to try and get him to respond like that since he got back on.
I've not seen any problems with scott who seems to have risen above the snipers who are trying to get a response so they can say I told you so.

There is no doubt that at least one person has/had long held agenda to have certain other posters permanently excluded from this site and have done all they could (on and off the public forum) to achieve that.

There is nobody left in the right over this internet feud anymore - they are all as bad as each imo.

I've tried one last time to see if we could all somehow learn if we could live with each other and I wasn't stupid enough not to expect sniping, stirring and bitching from both sides - but I did hope grown men could for once put their differences aside.  After all if they did end up fucking up the site for good - they have fucked it up for themselves too, as no one apart from their best mates would want to post on here anymore - as that is exactly what happened to Bolton Banter, Burnden Aces and other failed or failing BWFC forums.

Clearly the Boggers account once again didn't know when to stop once he crossed the line yesterday but in the end he clearly realised what he had done and decided to voluntary leave the site for a bit.

Well with one gone for now, lets see if everyone else can at long last learn to get on with each other.

Hope so anyway.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

since no one wants to actually name any names, i'll stick my neck out. I don't have an agenda to get rid of Scott or Boggers but i can't stand by and watch them causing their usual amount of trouble.

Yes i probably do stoke the fires and yesterdays goings on probably got out of hand but i just don't see the benefit of Boggers being allowed back on here. It took all of 2 weeks for things to go back to the way they were before the ban.

And for the record i do care about this site, i spend a lot of time on here and thoroughly enjoy posting on here most of the time

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If we can just have a bit of context for a sec and stop trying to rewrite history to suit your preferred narrative, can I just add my two penn'oth?

This bit:

"There is no doubt that at least one person has/had long held agenda to have certain other posters permanently excluded from this site and have done all they could (on and off the public forum) to achieve that."

...is utter shite.

I don't have an agenda and I'm certainly not sad enough to devote any significant time and effort to waging a one-man campaign to get certain characters (and that's what they are, characters as opposed to genuine people) banned from a football forum.

The Scott character got banned years ago for being an abusive prick. I didn't ask for him to be banned and it was done by you, the moderation team.

But then you un-banned him in short order and offered (what turned out to be) the first of many contrived, spurious, patronising explanations about "being fair and consistent" and "trusting that grown men should be able to get along" and all that stuff.

And that left a sour taste because it became immediately apparent that you valued volume of input to the site over quality.

And that remains the case today, despite your continued protestations to the contrary.

We're stuck in a cycle of "ban / un-ban" with these characters and it's rendered the entire process meaningless.

And has caused many of your regular contributors to lose faith in your judgement and question your motivations.

Hence, why people are leaving the site or resorting to only putting minimal effort into posting on it.

You've brought this on with your mental approach to modding and patronising lecturing of your customers on their behaviour, whilst continually committing the same "mistakes" that you seem only too happy to criticise them for.

It demonstrates a monumental lack of self-awareness and makes you look a bit stupid.

But it's your site, your rules, so crack on.

Just stop trying to spin this as though I've been instrumental in continuing some sort of feud over the last three years because I fucking haven't.

I have never once gone out of my way to start or continue shit on here as part of some agenda, so fuck off suggesting that I have.

I don't see the issue, I called out Boggers claim that he went to 90% of games, he kicked off and threw a couple of insults at me, no harm done. I couldn't care less, and to be honest I care even less about other posters getting 'bored' reading through the conversation. 

It's not hard to scroll past something, I do it on here all the time, whether it's a row or good-natured 'banter' (hate that word) there's loads on here I find boring.

It's an internet forum not everything you read is going to interest you so scroll past it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be honest the bloke with the agenda has been leaving sly digs at Boggers, trying his hardest to get him to bite ( in a sly sort of way )

Now he's not happy with the site owner and leaving sly digs at him too.

And to be honest if you read the thread back, Boggers hasn't done much - or anything wrong, even 74 would back Boggers up there.

It seems to me, that whatever has happened in the past has effected him in real life, ( the guy with the agenda )and he just can't get over it.

A bit sad really.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People having a pop at Breaders again when the argument on this thread had nothing to do with him  Rolling Eyes

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:People having a pop at Breaders again when the argument on this thread had nothing to do with him  Rolling Eyes
And he's the one with the 'agenda'? Very Happy

Stand by for accusations of Bumchummery.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bumchum loud and proud Boncey  cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum