Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Latest statement from the ST

Latest statement from the ST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

211Latest statement from the ST - Page 8 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Thu May 07 2020, 14:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Fair play to the ST and fans who happily are donating their money to keep the club going - in this instance by not looking to get a refund for payments they've made for matches they probably won't get to see.

The stark contrast to that however are the players who have refused to waive any of their wages to keep the club going and have only reluctantly agreed to DEFER some of it, to be paid IN FULL in due course.

The following bit is not related to BWFC at all but I post it up to show how football/footballers are on a completely separate planet to us and are totally wrapped up in themselves, whilst the rest of the world suffers -

Manchester United have offered forward Angel Gomes, 19, a £30,000-a-week deal in a bid to stop him leaving for free in the summer - and to reassure the England Under-20 international he features in their future plans despite the club's interest in Birmingham City's English midfielder Jude Bellingham, 16.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

212Latest statement from the ST - Page 8 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Thu May 07 2020, 16:21

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Its fine by me, i can afford it and they will need it more than me.
Same here. I'd already decided, but nobody seemed to be addressing the issue.
It's fine by me too!!!!

213Latest statement from the ST - Page 8 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri May 08 2020, 18:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum