Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Last one out......

Last one out......

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@karlypants wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:Consider it done. I know the feeling, I'm off out to work again soon and looking out of the window just makes me want to crawl back into bed. Never mind though, it would be a damn shame to deprive the good people of the North West of meeting me today. I will bring a touch of class and brighten their otherwise dreary day.
Do you usually throw the parcels over people's fences as well, especially the ones that say fragile?
I  deliver furniture. It's more hassle than it's worth trying to lob a 3 piece suite over a six foot fence if I'm being honest.

32Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:Consider it done. I know the feeling, I'm off out to work again soon and looking out of the window just makes me want to crawl back into bed. Never mind though, it would be a damn shame to deprive the good people of the North West of meeting me today. I will bring a touch of class and brighten their otherwise dreary day.
Do you usually throw the parcels over people's fences as well, especially the ones that say fragile?
I  deliver furniture. It's more hassle than it's worth trying to lob a 3 piece suite over a six foot fence if I'm being honest.
Fair enough. Very Happy

33Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I had to work this morning,thanks to a colleague buggering off to Cumbria for a Birthday party. Got pissed wet through,and lost my protective goggles in a ditch.
Happy days. Crying or Very sad

34Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:40

@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
You didnt deliver a corner suite to salford in the last couple of months did you ?

35Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Bloody hell kp, give me some credit
Sorry. Very Happy
Have you tried switching it off and switching it back on again,

36Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
y2j 3.0 wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
You didnt deliver a corner suite to salford in the last couple of months did you ?
Why did someone lob it over the fence  Very Happy

37Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
@whatsgoingon wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
Very Happy

It's very possible Johnny but the odds of it being yours are a little slim I would think. Salford is a big place and I deliver a lot of stuff. Who did you buy your sofa off?

38Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Has Hipster been sent to Coventry?

39Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:35

@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@whatsgoingon wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
Very Happy

It's very possible Johnny but the odds of it being yours are a little slim I would think. Salford is a big place and I deliver a lot of stuff. Who did you buy your sofa off?
Dfs

40Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
In that case, no, it wasn't me. 

I'm finding myself saying that more often than I expected today. 

I don't lob people's deliveries over fences, I didn't exchange romantic glances with bread at the local bonfire and I didn't deliver your sofa. 

Keep going though, I'm sure I've had a real life interaction with one of you at some point. 

Does anyone on here do sexual favours behind bargain booze by any chance?

41Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Sat Nov 12 2016, 21:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:I haven't been very active lately because yet again the mods have ignored me and not tried to solve why I can no longer login on my phone.
This has also been happening with me.  I'm guessing it's a safari issue.  As using the chrome app on my phone still allows me to access the site.

42Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Mon Nov 14 2016, 09:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I haven't been very active lately because yet again the mods have ignored me and not tried to solve why I can no longer login on my phone.
This has also been happening with me.  I'm guessing it's a safari issue.  As using the chrome app on my phone still allows me to access the site.
I can access the site but it won't log-on on my phone (on Safari) so will try another app

43Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Mon Nov 14 2016, 10:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
CD, I don't know what happened to Hipster, but have often wondered where he'd gone.

44Last one out...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Last one out...... on Mon Nov 14 2016, 15:01

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum