Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northern Ireland - should we give it back to the Irish?

+11
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Bread2.0
wanderlust
rammywhite
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm wondering what the odds are of everyone getting out of bed the wrong side, all on the same day.

I think, in all fairness, if we look over this thread, we can see why there are fewer posters than ever before.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:I'm wondering what the odds are of everyone getting out of bed the wrong side, all on the same day.

I think, in all fairness, if we look over this thread, we can see why there are fewer posters than ever before.

:agree:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread is the catalyst

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Come on though......

If the bloke running the forum asks a question, gets arsey when people react to it and then says:

"It wasn't really a question, you weren't supposed to answer it! Didn't you see the emoji...?"

......you're a bit fucked right from the off.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:Come on though......

If the bloke running the forum asks a question, gets arsey when people react to it and then says:

"It wasn't really a question, you weren't supposed to answer it! Didn't you see the emoji...?"

......you're a bit fucked right from the off.

We ALL know you were simply on my case yet again.

Please refer to post 18 above.

Razz

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Bread is the catalyst
Narcism is the catalyst!

I know this is off topic slightly but do you think there would be as many column inches dedicated to islam scaremongering if it wasn't for the very few extremists who hide behind religion and use it as an unjustified excuse to cause shit by either propaganda preaching or committing the atrocities?

Would people even care as much if they had their own community within our smalls towns and cities and kept to themselves if it wasnt for the very select few mentioned above?

If 11/9 and 5/7 and all the other atrocities hadnt happened would people really be that wound tight about their customs?

Was their a bully at everyone's school growing up?  What a shit school full of nothing but bullies thst must of been

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the trouble is Johnny the lack of integration is the main problem, it allows extremists to go virtually unchecked and they can recruit and brainwash people far more easily.

Bolton has always had a high Asian population and certain areas are synonymous with being Asian areas such as Daubhill, Blackburn Road and the bottom end of Halliwell and it does neither the local community or the Asian community any favours

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think it is a bit more complicated than that Johnny.

Apart from the actual terrorists there is a problem with the extremist Islamic beliefs preached by Imams who follow the Wahhabist doctrines. These puritanical, intolerant and ultra-conservative views foster an environment in which people are more likely to start believing that the terrorists are justified. Opinion polls taken in Muslim communities in Britain repeatedly show large numbers expressing sympathy for terrorist attacks - see for example

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
If 11/9 and 5/7 and all the other atrocities hadnt happened would people really be that wound tight about their customs?

Well done Johnny for putting the numbers the correct way around.  Cool

You win a lollipop.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...and it would be two lollipops if the London attacks had actually happened on the 5th of July (as suggested) and not the 7th (when they actually did.)

Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll have to take the lollipop back Johnny.

Quizmaster Bread has revealed that the second part should be 7/7.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry.

It's the OCD.

Bread2.0 wrote:Sorry.

It's the OCD.
Shit.  Your right.  Dont know why i had the 5th in my head.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Give Ireland Back To The Irish, Yes.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The six counties were offered back to Eire twice in the 20th century. Both times Eire refused.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bollotom2014 wrote:The six counties were offered back to Eire twice in the 20th century. Both times Eire refused.
That's news to me. Can you give chapter and verse when that happened

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One word, 3 letters
 - YES

It was never our country to begin with  - like every other country we invaded.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:One word, 3 letters
 - YES

It was never our country to begin with  - like every other country we invaded.

Exactly who is the "we" that invaded northern Ireland?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:The six counties were offered back to Eire twice in the 20th century. Both times Eire refused.

Perhaps we should offer them Yorkshire instead?
Two birds one stone etc......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum