Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Is Everyone?

+17
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Lard Lad
Cajunboy
whatsgoingon
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
observer
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Bread2.0
Sluffy
karlypants
Copper Dragon
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Should I add sugar to the water? I'm told this might extend their life.
No, use crushed aspirin, it keeps the water clear and prevents destructive bacteria forming.

There is a mixture of sugar and white vinegar that works but it is a lot of faffing about.
All well and good if it's a vase of flowers but you'll need a mountain of Oasis if you want to get structural with it.
Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 GBM1997.29_ph_web

92Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine are growing well.
Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 B74c691fe0880cf4fb653ddf24184b06

93Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 13:33

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lemonade, thats he answer.

94Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 13:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Lemonade, thats he answer.
But what is the question?

Is it "what soft drink is traditionally added to Pimms No1, mint, cucumber and fruit to keep the missus amused for hours?"

95Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 14:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lemonade is never the answer for me, it would tend to be Innes & Gunn Ruby Finish  Very Happy

96Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After yesterdays shit storm it seems to have gone very quiet. Listen fuckfaces look lively and get posting  Very Happy

97Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:33

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What?

98Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:What?
 eh?

99Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 16:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think were all enjoying the peace and quiet.  Very Happy

100Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 19:01

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you want something uplifting to offset the gloom of recent aggressiveness on here (and of the nasty attitudes of the incoming president of the USA), I can thoroughly recommend La La Land, which is as good as the critics say and certain to win Oscars. Go see!

101Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 22:02

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Lemonade, thats he answer.
But what is the question?

Is it "what soft drink is traditionally added to Pimms No1, mint, cucumber and fruit to keep the missus amused for hours?"
The question is how to prolong the life of cut flowers

102Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Sat Jan 14 2017, 00:25

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm still here, but doubt I will be here after this message.

103Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Sun Jan 15 2017, 01:03

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Where is Mich?

104Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Sun Jan 15 2017, 23:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Amos is too busy being 84 different characters on the Bolton News comment section.

And not one of them is the real me!

105Where Is Everyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Sun Jan 15 2017, 23:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Been around here there and everywhere - been signing in every now and again just to see what's happening

But in reality, and none of the BN nonsense which I have nothing to do with, been busy with politics as now the branch secretary and having to do this that and the other, as well as Christmas and sorting things out for January 2018 - more news to follow on that when it is available - keeping cards lose to me as a good poker player or as close as Theresa May, and other country destroyers (aka Tories) in trying to do deals with EU!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum