Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Offended.

Offended.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Offended. Empty Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 14:09

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I fucking hate how politically correct society has become.
 Nothing is allowed to be funny because some twat will be offended, the world is full of snowflakes who need to learn to laugh.

2Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 14:14

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's almost as if Scott never left...

3Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Some people just never will get it I suppose.

They would rather fuck the forum up because their own little internet vendettas are more important to them even if it means pissing everybody else off on here, so much so, that people just give up on Nuts until we fade a die.

Once that happens where will you go and play then?

A little birdy tells me that a new forum might be being set up, well good luck to it if it is because the ones who have fucked up Nuts seem to be the brains behind it.

Do you really think that most of the rest of us want to waste our life's further by watching your huge self-centred ego's played out on line?  

Well I guess you must do if there is any truth in the story.

I just think it is absolutely fecking hilarious (and at the same time equally as sad and pathetic) that grown men are in an almighty strop over who likes whom on an internet footy site and they won't post until someone or other leaves the site for good.

I've had a blast on Nuts (and one or two forums before it) and if people vote with their feet and drift off from Nuts for whatever reasons and we end up packing it all in, then fair enough - all things come to an end sooner or later.

I can't see the new forum being any different to how Nuts is now unless the key players set aside their differences and if they can do that on a new forum then why can't they do it on here?

Unless they want all the power for themselves and will fuck the rest of us until they get it.

If so do other people really want to join them and be a part of that after they pissed all over Nuts and all of us on it just to get their own way?

I doubt it.

But carry on lads, it's a free world - step on whoever you want - it's only the internet after all!

Razz

4Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:20

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
What?? i was not having a go at anyone on here!! I know nothing about any new forum or what Scott is up to these days.

5Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:22

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Bread what is it about Scott that drives you to believe he's lurking in other posters like some sort of alien parasite?

6Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is this new site a Wanderers site?

7Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:48

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Who is setting it up?

8Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 15:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And who is the 'little birdy'?

9Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 16:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Is this new site a Wanderers site?

Don't know, I didn't ask.

Tbh I've no problem with anyone setting up a new forum - after all that's what the three of us did when we created Nuts.

It was, I believed at the time, a place to chat and find out news about the club we all support and have a laugh amongst us whilst we were here.

I can't say we've had many laughs recently with one or two pursuing their agendas at all cost - even if it meant killing the site.

If the new forum had 'new' people taking it on to find the laughs again, I would wish it well but the trouble is it seems to be those who have wished Nuts ill recently behind it because they have not got their own way.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no new forum in the offing but it is pretty clear to all of us by now that a few certain people rather see Nuts go to the wall rather than give up their vendettas.

Shame really, Nuts was a great place for a laugh not so long ago.

Decent 'real' Nutters can always drift to the couple of remaining BWFC forums left and let the ones with their ego's and chips on their shoulders over something said or done on the internet, to get on trolling each other to their hearts content.

As long as they are happy it doesn't matter about the rest of us - does it?

10Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 16:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Lard Lad wrote:Who is setting it up?

@boltonbonce wrote:And who is the 'little birdy'?

@Sluffy wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no new forum in the offing but it is pretty clear to all of us by now that a few certain people rather see Nuts go to the wall rather than give up their vendettas.

11Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 16:51

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What....?

At 15:03 you said: "A little birdy tells me that a new forum might be being set up" 


But by 16:05, when asked for specifics, you appear to have changed your stance and are saying (in bold for effect) "Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no new forum in the offing"


Are you after a job at The White House?


We can all see with our own eyes that you clearly said that someone has told you that there may be a new site in the offing and it appears that they've thrown some names into the ring, so why are you now trying to suggest that there's no truth in it? 

12Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 17:21

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is this thread about political correctness or what?

13Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 18:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I have cut back drastically on Nuts ... and this is due to any banter about football. I can't remember a discussion on here that lasts more than three posts before it turns to Nats genital admiration.
So what's the point of posting a thread on who might be our best striker etc etc.....usually the next poster reverts to telling you to Fook off.
Posting cannot be edited as I would be against that...so I don't have a solution for it.
I do still look on Nuts and listen to the Portal but as for reading the posts ..... getting close to being a waste of time at this point.

14Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 19:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@terenceanne wrote:I have cut back drastically on Nuts ... and this is due to any banter about football. I can't remember a discussion on here that lasts more than three posts before it turns to Nats genital admiration.
So what's the point of posting a thread on who might be our best striker etc etc.....usually the next poster reverts to telling you to Fook off.
Posting cannot be edited as I would be against that...so I don't have a solution for it.
I do still look on Nuts and listen to the Portal but as for reading the posts ..... getting close to being a waste of time at this point.
Get on my own personal thread. We're on jigsaws.

15Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 19:33

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
This was about me getting pissed off with PC crap, i have no agenda to destroy nuts or have a ruck or get anyone banned or join another forum so anyone else fed up with the way its all going PC wise or am i wasting my time trying .

16Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 22:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think you're a very good guy AD

17Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 23:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Boggersbelief wrote:I think you're a very good guy AD
I'd take that as an insult AD, this fucker has never been right.

18Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Bread2.0 wrote:What....?

At 15:03 you said: "A little birdy tells me that a new forum might be being set up" 


But by 16:05, when asked for specifics, you appear to have changed your stance and are saying (in bold for effect) "Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no new forum in the offing"


Are you after a job at The White House?


We can all see with our own eyes that you clearly said that someone has told you that there may be a new site in the offing and it appears that they've thrown some names into the ring, so why are you now trying to suggest that there's no truth in it? 

Hahaha!

If people want to fuck Nuts over and all of us left who post on here genuinely, just so they can because they are in a childish strop and they've not been allowed to get what they want on here, then good luck to them.

I tend to think most decent people won't want anything to do with it.

Who knows though, it's only the internet, anything can happen - although if one suddenly springs up, I'll guarantee you though that a load of fake accounts will suddenly appear - just to make the site look as though it is very active!

Razz

19Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 23:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Offended. Ebdc0227b2a10d24405f32e3d7023653 Very Happy

20Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 23:50

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Sluffy wrote:
@Bread2.0 wrote:What....?

At 15:03 you said: "A little birdy tells me that a new forum might be being set up" 


But by 16:05, when asked for specifics, you appear to have changed your stance and are saying (in bold for effect) "Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no new forum in the offing"


Are you after a job at The White House?


We can all see with our own eyes that you clearly said that someone has told you that there may be a new site in the offing and it appears that they've thrown some names into the ring, so why are you now trying to suggest that there's no truth in it? 

Hahaha!

If people want to fuck Nuts over and all of us left who post on here genuinely, just so they can because they are in a childish strop and they've not been allowed to get what they want on here, then good luck to them.

I tend to think most decent people won't want anything to do with it.

Who knows though, it's only the internet, anything can happen - although if one suddenly springs up, I'll guarantee you though that a load of fake accounts will suddenly appear - just to make the site look as though it is very active!

Razz
Obviously this is some kind of shit going on between the boss and the challenger, well good luck  but its ruining the site and i said this would happen a long time ago and its coming to pass. A lot of good or interesting members have been lost or kicked off through the actions of three people. One trigger happy, one trigger happy suck up and one on a mission. Ladies and Gentlemen i give you...... well you can fill in the names its not rocket science is it.

21Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Fri Jan 27 2017, 23:54

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Boggersbelief wrote:I think you're a very good guy AD
Cheers Boggers you aint too bad yourself.

22Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:00

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Hey Sluffy can i have my name back i swear to uphold  the rules of the forum so help me god, and i dont mean Bread

23Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:03

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I mean Lard Lad its just not me is it.

24Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:16

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I bet i dont get an answer.

25Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I thought you once said something about your user name being a tribute to your most favourite poster on here?

As for the name change, I wouldn't want to stir the pot up anymore than it currently is right now.

Bridges haven't been burned just yet.

Common decency to ALL of the Nuts posters might still prevail.

26Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:39

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I just swore to uphold the rules, have a bit of faith.

27Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 00:43

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Man I just rescued a kitten from the snowy streets of Bulgaria and paid to have it transported here is that such a bad guy??

28Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 01:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

29Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 02:00

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Where's Reebok Trotter got to? Is he setting up a new forum?

30Offended. Empty Re: Offended. on Sat Jan 28 2017, 10:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@DEANO82 wrote:Where's Reebok Trotter got to? Is he setting up a new forum?

Nah, he's not the type to piss all over everyone just to get his own way.

Unlike some.



He's dealing with some family issues and will be back as soon as they are sorted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum