Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked.

+7
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should Ranieri be sacked?

BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% [ 9 ]
BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 14:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's true that Leicester went on a good run at the end of the season before they won the title but they had to or they would have been relegated. Who bought Kante? Was it Ranieri? If so then he deserves all the plaudits for that one decision alone as without him they aren't the same team.

32BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 14:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not having it. No.
From Mahrez?

Why not? He's the guy Ranieri is supposed to be managing and motivating and he has worked for Pearson so surely he's in the best position to determine who should be credited with what. Ditto Vardy - another Pearson signing.

33BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 14:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust you need to go for a sit down in a dark room

34BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 14:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've no problem with Pearson taking a deal of credit for keeping them up,but you appear to be suggesting they would have become champions under his leadership.
I suppose it might have been possible,but I can't agree.
I rarely listen to the musings of players,being fairly confident that,as per usual,they're talking complete,self serving bollocks.

35BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've no problem with Pearson taking a deal of credit for keeping them up,but you appear to be suggesting they would have become champions under his leadership.
I suppose it might have been possible,but I can't agree.
I rarely listen to the musings of players,being fairly confident that,as per usual,they're talking complete,self serving bollocks.
They could well have been champs under the much-maligned "say it as it is" Pearson but we'll never know so that's not really the point.

The point is that I don't believe that Ranieri exhibited good man-management and motivational skills and the fact that his own players credited Pearson and tried (and eventually succeeded) in getting rid of Ranieri proves my assertion.

36BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It proves they're a bunch of soft ponces who can't face up to their own failures,so pass them on to someone else.

37BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It proves they're a bunch of soft ponces who can't face up to their own failures,so pass them on to someone else.
Quite possibly true but the fact that they rounded on their own manager speaks volumes.

38BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My only recourse is to challenge you to a duel.BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Fechten2

39BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it's true that Leicester went on a good run at the end of the season before they won the title but they had to or they would have been relegated. Who bought Kante? Was it Ranieri? If so then he deserves all the plaudits for that one decision alone as without him they aren't the same team.
It was Ranieri who picked Kante up for around £5 million, but what does he deserve for the decision to sell him when he was one year into a 4 year contract and Leicester had plenty of money to improve his deal? 
Kante was one of four Leicester players in the "team of the season" - the other three (Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez) were all signed by Pearson. As were the rest of the title-winning team.

40BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Gary Lineker is right, a part of football has died with this sacking.

You win the title, the fooking title, with a small club like Leicester - bring in millions in revenue and still you're not worthy of getting a full season. I hope they end up with Pardew, a proven failure who has won NOTHING.

I hope Leicester don't get another point, the twats.

41BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:it's true that Leicester went on a good run at the end of the season before they won the title but they had to or they would have been relegated. Who bought Kante? Was it Ranieri? If so then he deserves all the plaudits for that one decision alone as without him they aren't the same team.
It was Ranieri who picked Kante up for around £5 million, but what does he deserve for the decision to sell him when he was one year into a 4 year contract and Leicester had plenty of money to improve his deal? 
Kante was one of four Leicester players in the "team of the season" - the other three (Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez) were all signed by Pearson. As were the rest of the title-winning team.
you're in a argumentative mood today Lusty aren't you?  Very Happy

42BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Once Chelsea were sniffing around Kante there was only going to be one outcome. You can't blame the manager for that.

43BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
you're in a argumentative mood today Lusty aren't you?  Very Happy
Sorry. Just ended up spending £700 on the wife's birthday and I expected her to be more appreciative than the usual bonk.  Smile

Frankly, I don't like Pearson but that's only because he was daft enough to say what was on his mind in front of the cameras whereas most managers play nicely with the media and only reveal their true personality in private. Pearson was passionate but stupid. From that point onwards they were on a mission to crucify him which they did at every opportunity despite him being the architect of the biggest turnaround in history and it's how he was presented by the media that determined my opinion.

But he does deserve the credit for his achievements in saving Leicester and creating a great team from scratch. Signing Cambiasso was genius and just showed what could be done.

44BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Fri Feb 24 2017, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

45BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Sat Feb 25 2017, 01:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Playing nicely with the media Jose?
I'm genuinely  Shocked
No I'm not you cock.
I know you'll take every opportunity.
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced I don't want the media narrative.

46BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Sat Feb 25 2017, 01:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Playing nicely with the media Jose?
I'm genuinely  Shocked
No I'm not you cock.
I know you'll take every opportunity.
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced I don't want the media narrative.
I don't and I wish you could see it.

47BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Ranieri sacked. Sat Feb 25 2017, 11:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BREAKING NEWS -  Ranieri sacked. - Page 3 Giphy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum