You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Parcel Etiquette

Parcel Etiquette

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Just had a card through the door from Royal Mail saying,'Unfortunately we can't deliver your parcel because there is a fee to pay'.
It seems the customs have slapped an £11.73 charge on it(£8.00 handling fee).
The package appears to be a DVD. 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents', series one,dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
Never happened before,but I'll just have to cough up. Not happy.

I once bought a CD off Amazon for 1p (plus £1.26 P&P) not realising it was coming from the US. I received a similar charge.

I'd like to know how they decide which parcel to stick a charge on and which one to get through.

32Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're delivering on Thursday now. I could have collected it at the sorting office,but they wanted proof of ID that was beyond silly.

33Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:15

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:That's very sad.

I hope you have managed to put it behind you.

Do you know what happened to his girlfriend?

I don't, I had to cut all ties with him after I turned down his marriage proposal.

People I've turned down have a habit of turning into stalkers.
A cold shower can help get rid of unwanted stalkers.

34Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd be interested to know just what Nat looks for in a man. Looks? Money? Personality?

Does he need to have his own hair and teeth?(not that he's likely to have someone else's. That would be absurd).

Does age matter? Does he have to have a high IQ?

Set a bar for us Nat.

35Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:42

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
*

36Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:That's very sad.

I hope you have managed to put it behind you.

Do you know what happened to his girlfriend?

I don't, I had to cut all ties with him after I turned down his marriage proposal.

People I've turned down have a habit of turning into stalkers.
I was in the the Italian Orchard at Broughton last week and heard a man at the next table mention your name.

He looked bereft and miserable and I wonder if he was the man in question.

37Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:
I was in the the Italian Orchard at Broughton last week and heard a man at the next table mention your name.

He looked bereft and miserable and I wonder if he was the man in question.

Unfortunately that's how all the men I've dated end up.

It's a curse.

38Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:
I was in the the Italian Orchard at Broughton last week and heard a man at the next table mention your name.

He looked bereft and miserable and I wonder if he was the man in question.

Unfortunately that's how all the men I've dated end up.

It's a curse.
 I saw him later in the evening in the car park trying to start his moped.

39Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 18:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Cajunboy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:
I was in the the Italian Orchard at Broughton last week and heard a man at the next table mention your name.

He looked bereft and miserable and I wonder if he was the man in question.

Unfortunately that's how all the men I've dated end up.

It's a curse.
 I saw him later in the evening in the car park trying to start his moped.

Well the one who proposed to Natasha was a Portuguese bloke if I remember correctly.

She once had a date with a bloke called 'Stinky', then later on she became Dave Nugent's WAG.

She was once famously outed as a 'Southern Belle' and later had a fling with Mavis.

Cedric is possibly the bloke on the moped but there might be many more others we don't know about.

She certainly no stay at home girl from Whittam Towers.

Very Happy

40Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A shame Nat's like an old bike now.

41Parcel Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Parcel Etiquette on Tue Mar 21 2017, 22:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Not so much of the 'Old' KP.  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum