Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Bury

+18
wessy
observer
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
DEANO82
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
NickFazer
rammywhite
Jack Russell
Cajunboy
bryan458
Norpig
gloswhite
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

32Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've said it for ages Parkinson is fucking clueless,(Bradford fans did warn us) and he is showing us just how right now, even the comms on Tower said as much about his tactics.

10 points clear not 3 weeks ago, down to 2, no goals in 5 games since Southend, piss poor performances against teams others are battering, just outlines the clowns defensive mindset, if you read this KA fuck him off tonight, at least give us a chance at Port Vale.

33Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nat was right... the poor bastard does not learn from the past!

34Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Best thing for us is Parkinson stays the fuck away from the training pitch and matchdays

35Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks, it's the players job to break down sides. They were shocking tonight, morais has had his purple patch, back to his journeyman self. 

Desperate for a bit of quality in the middle of the park, instead I have to watch Pratley and Vela run around doing fuck all. 

We'll scrape promotion but we need a completely new side for next year

36Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Bollocks, it's the players job to break down sides. They were shocking tonight, morais has had his purple patch, back to his journeyman self. 

Desperate for a bit of quality in the middle of the park, instead I have to watch Pratley and Vela run around doing fuck all. 

We'll scrape promotion but we need a completely new side for next year
Ok so it's not Parkinsons fault for playing 2 defensive midfielders in a home game ?, it's not his fault for lumping long balls to a dwarf ? not his fault that he brought on his most effective midfielder for the last 20 minutes, no not his fault at all.............................. the clueless fucker.

37Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree tactically we got it wrong tonight yet again, stupid to play one small forward and not change the way we play, however if you blame someone (the manager) for losing an 8 point advantage, then i assume someone deserves credit for putting us on 80 points 2 clear with two to play.

Logic says the credit should go to the Manager? funny old game

38Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't had a strong opinion either way this season on Parkinson's tactics and selections, but tonight was utter dogshit from the man. 

Granted a good few players didn't look up for the fight but Parky basically took nearly all the negatives from the Oldham performance (fair play, he dropped Poxey) and thought, OK let's do that again.

It's not like there aren't players in the squad to replace the likes of Pratley. Why the hell did we sign Chris Long and Otabor and Karacan and James Henry if we're not even going to use them instead of players that are blatantly shit?

I think people may be unsure of raising these questions because of where we are in the league right now, but the crowd won't be patient with Parky next season whatever division we're in unless there's a more positive approach on display.

39Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:04

60 minutes of lumping it up to a player a good foot shorter than the whole of burys back line.  Absolutely stupid.  Then we start playing it on the floor and we actually looked like scoring.........but didnt.

Patky, pratley, derik and burys keeper all need a good beating. 

18k for that tonight and yet again a complete and utter let down

40Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:I agree tactically we got it wrong tonight yet again, stupid to play one small forward and not change the way we play, however if you blame someone (the manager) for losing an 8 point advantage, then i assume someone deserves credit for putting us on 80 points 2 clear with two to play.

Logic says the credit should go to the Manager? funny old game
Yes with the majority of points coming with Parkinsons only tactic of hoofball, How many games have we won without Madine ? admit it Parkinson is fecking clueless without a targetman, it also begs the question as to why he let Proctor go out on loan, Just can't wait to see the back of him.

41Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I raised the question about Proctor going in February but got told we have a better donkey in Wilkinson.
Tonight was a shit match between two shit teams where both were lucky to get none and the neutral wouldn't be able to decipher which position either was in the league!
Well at least we'll have Wigan away to look forward to next season! We certainly won't go up via the play offs on the recent form.

42Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:I raised the question about Proctor going in February but got told we have a better donkey in Wilkinson.
Tonight was a shit match between two shit teams where both were lucky to get none and the neutral wouldn't be able to decipher which position either was in the league!
Well at least we'll have Wigan away to look forward to next season! We certainly won't go up via the play offs on the recent form.
Lucky not to be relegated on recent form!  Can't believe Parky has not learned anything from the past few weeks.

43Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I raised the question about Proctor going in February but got told we have a better donkey in Wilkinson.
Lucky not to be relegated on recent form!  Can't believe Parky has not learned anything from the past few weeks.
He probably has obs, problem is he hasn't got a fucking clue how to change it.

44Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll go up lads don't worry

45Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll go up lads don't worry
There's the kiss of death right there.

46Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that was a shower of shite wasn't it? Parky wants shooting. Why, in a game we had to win does he play one striker and hit it long and  play three defensive midfielders? We didn't even have a shot on target till just before the 60th minute! 

We only woke up when Henry came on, he has to take off the shackles and go for it against Port Vale but we all know he will think a point there and then sneak a win in the last match will be enough.

Parky is far too negative and it will cost us.

47Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 00:56

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NickFazer wrote:We should be chomping at the bit to get stuck into these fuckers tonight. I hope the players have more bottle than their supporters, couldn't possibly have less come to think of it.

COYWM
Never mind the supporters and the players, it's fucking Parky who needs to get some bottle.

48Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 01:30

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuck off Parky, just fuck off. Utter bell end. Fucking cowardly football. We're playing little old Bury at home who are fighting to stave off relegation. We desperately need some points to stop the rot and get the promotion bandwagon rolling again to stop the jitters setting in. So what does he do, same team and tactics that got us beaten and ridiculed at Oldham. Two holding midfielders and persisting with a tactic of hoofball to a 5'6" dwarf lone striker. Henry's no world beater but he does give us a bit of impetus going forward and a bit of creativity. What must he be thinking sat on the bench til the 70th minute every week watching useless twats like Pratley and Derik dick about achieving precisely fuck all. It will just be the same at Port Vale. Safety first, make sure the opposition don't score and just hope to God something falls our way at the other end of the pitch. Sick to death of it now. If we fuck this up now and don't go up it's all on Parky. This is a golden opportunity to get the club going in the right direction again and we are in danger of throwing it all away.

49Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 06:37

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
NickFazer wrote:We should be chomping at the bit to get stuck into these fuckers tonight. I hope the players have more bottle than their supporters, couldn't possibly have less come to think of it.

COYWM

I'll meet you for a fight outside the club shop at 7pm. We'll see who has the bottle.

I'll be wearing Chanel and holding a copy of Private Eye.

Didn't see this till after the game, fucked it up against those wankers and missed my chance to meet a Bolton legend all in one night.

Even my normally deep reserves of optimism and blind faith are being tested now. But, I'll be ok by Saturday.

50Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Wed Apr 19 2017, 07:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Report: Bolton 0-0 Bury

IN BRIEF

Wanderers were held by Bury under the floodlights at Macron Stadium on Tuesday evening, but in turn extended their advantage on the chasing pack in Sky Bet League One by a further point.

In a game dominated by the hosts, Adam Le Fondre hit the underside of the crossbar while David Wheater saw a piledriver palmed away by Shakers goalkeeper Joe Murphy.

Despite completely controlling proceedings however, the Whites were unable to break down Lee Clark’s side with the spoils shared at the final whistle.

TEAM NEWS

Wanderers made one change to their starting XI from the weekend, with Andrew Taylor coming into the fray in place of Dean Moxey.

FIRST HALF

Bolton started brightly in the clash, with Bury under pressure from the outset and the Whites looking dangerous on the break.

It was certainly a tempestuous affair too, with Leon Barnett picking up the game’s first yellow card inside the opening ten minutes for a rash challenge on Adam Le Fondre.

The aforementioned Le Fondre also saw his shot from a tight angle blocked at the death after chasing the ball downfield soon after.

It was all Bolton early on, with Bury virtually camped in their own box. It was however still a very nervy encounter with chances being spurned under pressure.

The visitors however weren’t simply there to make up the numbers, with them enjoying a number of forays into Wanderers territory which ultimately produced nothing too much of note. 

As the game headed towards its half hour mark, the tempo had certainly calmed somewhat with the Shakers frustrating Bolton and looking a little more dangerous themselves. 

Bolton were still looking the more menacing on the counter, but their opportunities in front of goal were somewhat limited with Joe Murphy being seldom tested.

Andrew Taylor enjoyed a chance too with three minutes of the half remaining, but his daisy-cutter flew wide of the mark with the Bury keeper confident that it was off-target.

Come the half time whistle however, the scores were goalless.

SECOND HALF

With no changes, the second half began under the floodlights at Macron Stadium.

And it was the visitors who started brightly, with Vaughan’s header being tipped over the crossbar by Howard inside the opening two minutes of the second period.

Bolton were soon back on the attack themselves however, but Bury were standing firm in their numbers at the back.

The home faithful were showing their support vocally, with the team responded with waves of attacks including a shot from Morais down the throat of Murphy on 56 minutes.

Still the deadlock was yet to be broken however, with frustration evident for Wanderers.

Nerves were being shredded as the second period reached its halfway point, with Taylor’s volley from the edge of the area sending out warning signals to the Shakers.

It was all Bolton, with the visitors having to pull back men in their numbers to keep the Whites at bay.

Wheater thought he’d snatched the lead for Bolton soon after, with his piledriver from 20 yards stinging the palms of Murphy with the goalkeeper parrying the effort away for a corner.

Le Fondre meanwhile saw a thunderous drive cannon down off the underside of the crossbar with 12 minutes to go.

Wanderers were throwing the kitchen sink at the Shakers, with it being backs against the wall for the Gigg Lane outfit.

Only a matter of minutes were remaining, and it was still all Bolton and with four minutes of additional time indicated, it was all hands to the pump.

But despite peppering the Bury goal with shots, it just wasn’t to be as the scores ended all square.

FULL TIME

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum