Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Should Sponsor A Player

+9
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
DEANO82
observer
boltonbonce
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Mon Jun 05 2017, 20:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He might jump ship again now that we're a Championship club, glory hunter that he is.

There are quite a few on here who deserve to end up in one of his suitcases.

32Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:34

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bloody Hell, £1000 to sponsor a player.

It's times like this when we need Michael Bolton with his lottery millions.

£1000 is the rate card price. A little FaceTime with their sales monkey and I'll bet you can get a deal, Nat.

33Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:£1000 is the rate card price. A little FaceTime with their sales monkey and I'll bet you can get a deal, Nat.

This should get us a discount:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

34Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's just gone up to £2,000!

35Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't take much more of this.

As I said earlier,sponsoring the match ball would be a start.

36Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat sends me nude pictures regularly so it's nothing i haven't seen already.

As for the match ball that sounds like a good idea,that can't cost that much can it?

37Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:47

A player would be a lot of exposure but what i would also look at us a corporate package which includes advertising twice throughout the year.  Plus some tickets to a couple of games you could auction off or have as prizes for something

38Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Tue Jun 06 2017, 12:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Talking of which, why don't we run a sort of raffle amongst ourselves, and every whatever, a winner is selected, and they get a free (two?) tickets to a game, plus parking maybe.

Shouldn't cost much, a quid, or two, wait until the target is reached, and select a winner. Maybe the kitty can be increased if a season ticket holder, who isn't attending, can 'donate' (maybe for an agreed sum), their ticket ?

39Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:27

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:It's a good idea and one done by Bolton Banter in the past but from memory it cost several hundreds to sponsor anyone we might have heard of!

Bolton Banter sponsored youth team players all who immediately left the club at the end of the season and were never heard of again.

As surprisingly as it may seem some of us in the back office here on Nuts have already started to chat about things we could do to get more people to post (for the benefit of all of us - its not meant to be a punishment you know!) and hopefully we have a plan that we hope might work - but we don't want to say too much at this stage just in case we can't make it happen.

We also obviously hope that people will again want to run the fantastic competitions that they have done in previous seasons which have been thoroughly enjoyed by many.

It would be nice to get a bit of fun back into the site as that in particular has been greatly missing in recent times imo.

Any ideas, suggestions or offers to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Looked into it last year and they wanted £1200 for sponsorship.

40Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:37

Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It's a good idea and one done by Bolton Banter in the past but from memory it cost several hundreds to sponsor anyone we might have heard of!

Bolton Banter sponsored youth team players all who immediately left the club at the end of the season and were never heard of again.

As surprisingly as it may seem some of us in the back office here on Nuts have already started to chat about things we could do to get more people to post (for the benefit of all of us - its not meant to be a punishment you know!) and hopefully we have a plan that we hope might work - but we don't want to say too much at this stage just in case we can't make it happen.

We also obviously hope that people will again want to run the fantastic competitions that they have done in previous seasons which have been thoroughly enjoyed by many.

It would be nice to get a bit of fun back into the site as that in particular has been greatly missing in recent times imo.

Thanks.

Says a grand now but that may be plus vat.  It doesnt say it but it might be.

41Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Wed Jun 07 2017, 22:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

Thanks.

Says a grand now but that may be plus vat.  It doesnt say it but it might be.
So that will be 1200 then. As he said. Thanks to the toe rags increasing vat to 20%.

42Nuts Should Sponsor A Player - Page 3 Empty Re: Nuts Should Sponsor A Player Wed Jun 07 2017, 22:55

I know vat id's 20%  i pay it every 3 months hence why i said thats why it could be 1200 but they don't say it on the site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum