Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL)

+5
Sluffy
Norpig
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 15:07

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:The club is missing a trick here.  Why not get a sponsor specifically for the kids replica kits.  Nerf or something.
Sounds a good idea that
Just sent a message to someone to see if it is something they have thought of or they can do.  also mentioned if they couldn't have another paying customer, what about giving it to a kids charity.  (Kevin Davies' maybe!)  Surely no one would have a problem with that
Just had a message back with a winky face. Not sure what that means just yet. 

Very Happy

32New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

y2johnny wrote:The yellow one was the 3rd kit that we couldnt buy.

Ok, you win. I don't recall us wearing that blue shirt very often, though - usually it's white or yellow.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sizes piss me off. I'm a medium,but when I buy a shirt  from BC,it has to be large, Is it something to do with Euro sizes?

34New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The sizes piss me off. I'm a medium,but when I buy a shirt  from BC,it has to be large, Is it something to do with Euro sizes?

No, it's to do with you not accepting your chubbiness.

35New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The sizes piss me off. I'm a medium,but when I buy a shirt  from BC,it has to be large, Is it something to do with Euro sizes?

No, it's to do with you not accepting your chubbiness.
I'm a medium. Although I don't have a crystal ball.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

37New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 18:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm a medium.

Medium what? A tent?

38New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Medium what? A tent?
I'm lithe and fit. I can stand on my head for at least five minutes.

I could have done longer if the TESCO security guard hadn't moved me on.

39New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Medium what? A tent?
Laughing

40New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 19:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The last Bolton shirt I bought was the '98 purple away one. I only remember because that was the year I left the UK and for some reason felt the need to represent my hometown club when I played football abroad. I only wore it once but remember getting a pat on the back and some kind of patronising comment about having the balls to wear it by some prick from Scotland.

The only one I still own to this day is the Normid home shirt and I'll be cremated in it providing they let me decompose enough before trying to squeeze it on.

41New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This one? Only the right way up. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:and I'll be cremated in it providing they let me decompose enough before trying to squeeze it on.

This made me chuckle.

Are there any thin people on Nuts?

43New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only me.

44New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:This one? Only the right way up. Very Happy
I had this shirt as well.

The 93-95 home shirt was my first one. 

I still have it somewhere. Very Happy

45New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't keen myself. Not a bad colour if you're the Pope though.

46New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Mark Fish played for us when the purple kit was out.

47New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce & Bread get ready for the Bolton Ironman competition.

48New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 20:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:This one? Only the right way up. Very Happy
That's the puppy. Nowt wrong with a bit of purple.

49New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bonce & Bread get ready for the Bolton Ironman competition.

Razz

50New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor (OFFICIAL) Wed Jun 14 2017, 22:49

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see Alan Carr is replacing Bruce Forsyth on the new The Price is Right. Is he the new Brucie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum