Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grenfell Tower Fire

+9
Fabians Right Peg
Bread2.0
xmiles
okocha
Cajunboy
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri 30 Jun - 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Then they refused to open up their council meeting to the press and public despite a court order. Pretty much sums up the Tory attitude to life really. Nothing is too much trouble for the rich but fuck you if you are not rich.

Why are you so bitter? Every post is the same.

Did your Mum run off with a Tory when you were a small boy?

I need to know.

32Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri 30 Jun - 11:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

33Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri 30 Jun - 11:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

34Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri 30 Jun - 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

35Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri 30 Jun - 11:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

I am sure you don't think I am a fan of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. I am not a member of the Labour party and disagree with some of their policies. Personally I would like to see some Labour and some Lib Dem and some Green party policies implemented - but I am not optimistic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum