Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton's New Kit

Bolton's New Kit

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton's New Kit Empty Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

Anybody going to be buying one?

2Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

Anybody going to be buying one?


Not me. I wait till the halfway point of the season when they sell them at half price.

3Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not me. I wait till the halfway point of the season when they sell them at half price.

:facepalm:

4Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:45

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

Anybody going to be buying one?



the youngest is choosing the name to go on the back as we speak, was spearing last year, I suspect she will be going Morais.

5Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ill be getting one when they are discounted

6Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ill be getting one when they are discounted

:facepalm:

7Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've got all the rest,so I'll no doubt get this one. Hope my slippers don't clash.

8Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've got all the rest,so I'll no doubt get this one.

:facepalm:

9Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:18

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

Tops usually get discounted around Easter, way beyond halfway through the season, more like about 6 months into the season, that means people are unable to save £3.50 a month to help support the club.

Surely there is a little bit people could sacrifice to save up and buy the top at full whack knowing it would help the finances?

10Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm afraid Nat doesn't agree with grown men wearing football shirts.

11Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:28

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.

12Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.
Quite right. Nat just can't pull off the look.

13Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:30

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.
Quite right. Nat just can't pull off the look.

Hasn't got the slippers for it I suspect.

14Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.
Quite right. Nat just can't pull off the look.

Hasn't got the slippers for it I suspect.
I don't think they make slippers that big.

15Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

Tops usually get discounted around Easter, way beyond halfway through the season, more like about 6 months into the season, that means people are unable to save £3.50 a month to help support the club.

Surely there is a little bit people could sacrifice to save up and buy the top at full whack knowing it would help the finances?

I take your point Fabian but I spend enough on Wanderers as it is. Lifeline membership, two ST's, countless away travel etc etc. It all mounts up. I'm quite happy to wait until they are reduced in price because I don't feel the need to be one of the first to wear the new kit as soon as it is released. If they charged £29.99 for the kit at the start of the season then fair enough, I would buy then. I do feel that bringing new kit out every year is simply a cash cow for clubs because they know that all the younger generations will want the up to date kit. At £49.99 for a new shirt it soon mounts up especially if you have more than one child.

16Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 20:23

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

Tops usually get discounted around Easter, way beyond halfway through the season, more like about 6 months into the season, that means people are unable to save £3.50 a month to help support the club.

Surely there is a little bit people could sacrifice to save up and buy the top at full whack knowing it would help the finances?

I take your point Fabian but I spend enough on Wanderers as it is. Lifeline membership, two ST's, countless away travel etc etc. It all mounts up. I'm quite happy to wait until they are reduced in price because I don't feel the need to be one of the first to wear the new kit as soon as it is released. If they charged £29.99 for the kit at the start of the season then fair enough, I would buy then. I do feel that bringing new kit out every year is simply a cash cow for clubs because they know that all the younger generations will want the up to date kit. At £49.99 for a new shirt it soon mounts up especially if you have more than one child.

Fair point RT, however like I said it's the number of people that seem to wait that shocks me, there always seems to be a sprouting of shirts around sale time, I am sure some like you contribute in other ways, some like I said can't afford it and do what they can to support the club, however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

17Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 20:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What's the point, I'm never going to get a game?

18Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

Sorry, but that's just a ridiculous argument.

It's people like you that are contributing to the ridiculous wages the players are paid. How much is a Wanderers top these days? £40? £50? What does it cost to make? Pennies probably. And it's why useless twats like Trotter, Amos, Moxey, Mavies etc have become millionaires.

If people had some balls they'd buy a matchday ticket and fuck all else.



Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:51; edited 1 time in total

19Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm afraid Nat doesn't agree with grown men wearing football shirts.

Exactly. If you're over 12 and wearing a replica shirt you look like a massive knob.

20Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 06:10

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

Sorry, but that's just a ridiculous argument.

It's people like you that are contributing to the ridiculous wages the players are paid. How much is a Wanderers top these days? £40? £50? What does it cost to make? Pennies probably. And it's why useless twats like Trotter, Amos, Moxey, Mavies etc have become millionaires.

If people had some balls they'd buy a matchday ticket and fuck all else.

Absolute garbage, paying £40 for a top does not mean Trotter and co can ask for £20,000 +, the club is clearly struggling financially and are cutting wages so at the moment paying an extra £20 may result in the guys working in the ticket office not having to wait for their xmas pay this year.

21Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 08:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Not with Betfred emblazoned across the front of it I won't.

Is the sponsor on the kids sizes?

22Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Has anyone actually seen it yet? Someone normally get a sneak peek before the official launch and sticks it on the net.

I haven't bought a new shirt for years to be honest, i prefer wearing my old Normid blue 3rd kit top.

23Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 08:52

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not with Betfred emblazoned across the front of it I won't.

Is the sponsor on the kids sizes?
Sponsor won't be on the kids tops.

You think you can squeeze into one?

24Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 09:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

25Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 09:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not with Betfred emblazoned across the front of it I won't.

Is the sponsor on the kids sizes?
Sponsor won't be on the kids tops.

You think you can squeeze into one?

I can still get into my Normid shirt. Just.

26Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can still get into my Normid shirt. Just.

Do you call it your Normid shirt because it's as big as a superstore?

27Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolute garbage, paying £40 for a top does not mean Trotter and co can ask for £20,000 +, the club is clearly struggling financially and are cutting wages so at the moment paying an extra £20 may result in the guys working in the ticket office not having to wait for their xmas pay this year.

What a load of gobshiting bollocks. That's something you just tell yourself to feel better about paying £40-£50 for a t-shirt. The club put a huge margin on the shirts to subsidise the likes of Trotter, Moxey and Mavies, not Ethel in the ticket office.

If you were in Next and your daughter said she wanted a t-shirt costing £40 would you justify the cost by saying it's helping to pay the minimum wage girl behind the counter?

Would you fuck. You'd tell her to put it back and find something cheaper.

28Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 11:22

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If you were in Next and your daughter said she wanted a t-shirt costing £40 would you justify the cost by saying it's helping to pay the minimum wage girl behind the counter?

Would you fuck. You'd tell her to put it back and find something cheaper.
But she wouldn't be seen dead in a Chorley shirt....

29Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 12:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can still get into my Normid shirt. Just.

Do you call it your Normid shirt because it's as big as a superstore?

Not at all - it's a medium. You probably can't even fit your flabby arm into anything you bought 27 years ago.

30Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit on Thu Jul 13 2017, 13:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not at all - it's a medium. You probably can't even fit your flabby arm into anything you bought 27 years ago.

You bitch.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum