You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Christ.

932Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Edit my post one more time I dare you

933Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't remember any victims of bullery, other than myself. And I wouldn't go running to sluffy.

I think this is made up.

934Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Definitely made up. Sluffy has got a weird thing for me

935Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:35

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So supposing we do get some serious investment - what will we do with the signings already made? Just pay them to sit on the bench? Either this is misjudged bet-hedging or there is no prospect of investment IMO. Surely every cheap signing already made would be a deterrent to a serious investor...

936Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So supposing we do get some serious investment - what will we do with the signings already made? Just pay them to sit on the bench? Either this is misjudged bet-hedging or there is no prospect of investment IMO. Surely every cheap signing already made would be a deterrent to a serious investor...

You're right, we should borrow £300m and sign Harry Kane just in case someone wants to invest.

937Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 15:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's hot boys. Time for a cooler.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

938Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Seems that we've got another player incoming.

Lee Anderson posted up about 45 minutes a go a string of emojo's (or whatever they are called) when a signing is imminent.

His twitter followers have gone mental.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really) gif thingy - for God sake why?

Anyway as long as they think they are being clever I suppose?

939Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
McGoldrick

940Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Charlie Wyke.

941Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Tweet from Lee -

DONT WANT YOU waiting up all night . It’ll be tomorrow

942Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:McGoldrick
Hopefully

943Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Phil foden loan.

944Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's Victor. Boggers has come good.

945Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:44

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seems that we've got another player incoming.

Lee Anderson posted up about 45 minutes a go a string of emojo's (or whatever they are called) when a signing is imminent.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really)  gif thingy - for God sake why?

I can't see the tweet because he has blocked me. Only ever commented on one of his tweets and it wasn't offensive in the slightest. In fact I thought it was quite a good joke. No sense of humour some people.

946Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seems that we've got another player incoming.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really)  gif thingy - for God sake why?

I can't see the tweet because he has blocked me. Only ever commented on one of his tweets and it wasn't offensive in the slightest. In fact I thought it was quite a good joke. No sense of humour some people.

He’s pretty weird tbf.

947Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's Victor. Boggers has come good.

Best till last.

948Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Phil foden loan.
It's not. Guardiola has already said he's staying at the Etihad

949Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anelka said he was staying at Bolton, two weeks later he’s a Chelsea player.

950Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And............

951Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And............

I thought the point was clear........

952Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And............

I thought the point was clear........
Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad

953Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad
No good stating facts rammy, Boggers has never been wrong Very Happy Shocked ::bellend::

954Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad
No good stating facts rammy, Boggers has never been wrong Very Happy Shocked ::bellend::

'Fanny'.

EDITED

After asking Mr Boggers nicely earlier on, he will now be taking the rest of the day off.

This over the top and totally unwarranted abuse IS hurting the site.

When will some people actually grasp that?

People just get sick and tired of it after so long, it just isn't funny anymore.

Nuts is for ALL of us to enjoy not a plaything for one person to do as he likes and sod the rest of us.

955Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

956Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ohhh sounds interesting

957Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

Lee saying different!

958Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:44

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

Lee saying different!

So LA is implying that Donaldson was the big news?

959Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There’s another signing going to be announced today

960Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I won't believe anything until I hear it from Boggers.

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum