Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-3 Brentford

+21
doffcocker
rammywhite
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Bollotom2014
King Bill
observer
Chairmanda
Bread2.0
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
To Be Frank
karlypants
wessy
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Sluffy
wanderlust
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:00

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great sarcasm on another forum:

Fitness and skill levels?

Perhaps the boys are tired and need a rest?

Season almost over... prepare for League One again. How dismal do we look? Will we ever score from open play again? Stay tuned.

32Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:01

Its a joke obs.  If rumours are true and the embargo is only partially lifted we will be in league 1 by xmas

33Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:05

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:Its a joke obs.  If rumours are true and the embargo is only partially lifted we will be in league 1 by xmas
I did the math and it may take to February or March to be relegated. If we continue at this pace, I wonder what KA will say? Throngs will flock to the stadium... perhaps 4-5000? The club is in shambles... and the question is how to fix it with the embargo still on (if that is true)?

34Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I'm reading this right, Parky is basically playing with a back 5 at home against one of our relegation rivals. It was inevitable they'd score against that system and if the game goes true to form, Parky will push the big men forward and leave gaps at the back as the game goes on.
He genuinely doesn't seem to see any other options.

35Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:If I'm reading this right, Parky is basically playing with a back 5 at home against one of our relegation rivals. It was inevitable they'd score against that system and if the game goes true to form, Parky will push the big men forward and leave gaps at the back as the game goes on.
He genuinely doesn't know any other options, which is why I have said for a very long time, Parkinson is a clueless professional football manager.

36Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:32

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:If I'm reading this right, Parky is basically playing with a back 5 at home against one of our relegation rivals. It was inevitable they'd score against that system and if the game goes true to form, Parky will push the big men forward and leave gaps at the back as the game goes on.
He genuinely doesn't know any other options, which is why I have said for a very long time, Parkinson is a clueless professional football manager.
Over to you KA... your move now! Either find the money to improve the squad or find a new manager, or see if Messi is free for a few weekends! Utter rubbish now.

37Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:48

38Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 16:58

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Gutless

39Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really is now time Parky fucked off.

40Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:00

Csnt beleive im saying this but...............

Parky out!

41Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:04

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:3
And no goals from open play this season;
A -15 GD
18 points from the top position
5 points from the top 21 survivors

Losing to the second worst team in the League... and giving them 57% possession... 22 shots... 10 on target... and giving up another 3 goals while not scoring ourselves.

2 points on the season...
Mathematically giving us 10 points for the entire season at this rate.

Waiting to hear from you KA!

By the way... we don't buy how good the work rate is... nor do we buy how we just missed.
Also... don't tell me how much Spearing pissed you off so you won't deal with him.
And be truthful about the embargo... the rumors are not helpful.
Yes, you saved us from demise... but we are not moving up and change is necessary... in each and every department.

Lastly, a big THANK YOU to Karly for not making us endure this on the radio!

Last edited by observer on Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:13; edited 1 time in total

42Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Commentator on radio summed Parkinson up, "why is he putting 3 centre halves up against a lone striker" we've all seen it, but why persist with something that's not working? fucking useless and clueless, just fuck off Parkinson.

43Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Although I've bought the ticket, I'm seriously considering not going Tuesday, losing the £25, and still getting the better end of the deal.

44Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's going to be very interesting to see if Anderson and Parky try to spin this in the media.

45Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It'll certainly be interesting to hear if the clown saw any positives

46Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:23

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We're up shit creek, aren't we?

I know Parkinson's showing that he's not great tactically but I honestly can't see anybody coming in and getting this lot to perform.

Talent wise, we've been scraping the barrel for a couple of years now (signing Madine when nobody else would touch the useless bastard) and we're now paying the price.

ED started this when he turned the tap off and it looks as if KA simply doesn't have the necessary funds to improve matters.

The writing was on the wall last season when we almost managed to fuck up promotion from a frankly piss-poor League 1.

I had hoped that KA's contacts within the game would mean that we'd be able to bring in some half-decent talent as loans but that hasn't happened and we're stuck with a squad of useless cloggers.

And it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

It's going to be a long season and it won't end well.

47Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:We're up shit creek, aren't we?

I know Parkinson's showing that he's not great tactically but I honestly can't see anybody coming in and getting this lot to perform.

Talent wise, we've been scraping the barrel for a couple of years now (signing Madine when nobody else would touch the useless bastard) and we're now paying the price.

ED started this when he turned the tap off and it looks as if KA simply doesn't have the necessary funds to improve matters.

The writing was on the wall last season when we almost managed to fuck up promotion from a frankly piss-poor League 1.

I had hoped that KA's contacts within the game would mean that we'd be able to bring in some half-decent talent as loans but that hasn't happened and we're stuck with a squad of useless cloggers.

And it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

It's going to be a long season and it won't end well.
It's much worse than that.

We haven't even got a fucking boat!!!!

48Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The thing is though he'a brought in all the wrong players for all the wrong positions, what's the point in Cullen and Burke? too many wingers and not enough strength in mid-field,we're getting mullered in the middle of the park week in week out, this leaves the defence so exposed that it's inevitible we'll concede.

This a recurring theme throughout the team, and it's all well and good saying Parkinson has been hamstrung, at the end of the day he recruited these players, it's his team, and it's his selections that are pissing folk off, even the radio comm stated he was baffled as to why he played 3 centre backs against a lone striker.

Again these players given a gameplan, and perhaps a lot fitter than at present, are capable of staying in this league, it's in my opinion down to Parkinsons inability to change his style.

49Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 17:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't get me wrong, Mart - Parkinson's fucking inept and if I thought it'd do any good, I'd say get rid today.

I just can't see how anybody could get our lot performing. Because they are inherently shite.

That's what 3 years of only signing freebies that nobody else wants and flogging any half-decent home grown talent as soon as anybody offers you anything for them gets you.

50Bolton 0-3 Brentford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Brentford Sat Sep 23 2017, 18:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I get what you're saying Breaders, but there is a team in that squad that could do a job, but the way Parkinson  sets them up is shambolic, no gameplan apart from hoof at the first chance, no balance in his set-up, but his biggest cock up was not signing a defensive midfielder or a Mavies type box to box player, so I can see a manager coming in to better organise the team, and can utilise these players a lot better than Parkinson can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum