Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Words

Words

+14
Cajunboy
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Norpig
Numpty 28723
okocha
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Angry Dad
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 12:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oh dear.

Said when something as gone wrong.

32Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Oh dear.

Said when something as gone wrong.


I say this...

33Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Oh dear.

Said when something as gone wrong.


I say this...
I'm a WTF guy all the time, the kids call me WTF

34Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:33

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One of my favourites has to be Feckless, leaves people with no doubt how you feel about there performance and perhaps needs to be banded around in the Bolton dressing room a bit more.

35Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fabians Right Peg wrote:One of my favourites has to be Feckless, leaves people with no doubt how you feel about there performance and perhaps needs to be banded around in the Bolton dressing room a bit more.
Favorite word of my old man was feckless always calling his kids that yet we were not and he was one lazy feckless scrounging bum.

36Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Fri Sep 22 2017, 15:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:'Hells bells, and little apples' was my mums favourite if things went wrong.

Hells bells and cockleshells,

and pretty maids all in a row.

37Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 07:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just bought a new mackintosh on easy terms.

38Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 08:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I just bought a new mackintosh on easy terms.
Good idea. With Winter drawing near,it might be an idea to get some wellingtons too.

39Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 10:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I just bought a new mackintosh on easy terms.
Good idea. With Winter drawing near,it might be an idea to get some wellingtons too.
Ha Galoshes or Gum Boots.

40Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 11:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll have your guts for garters. My nan used to say that all the time.

41Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 11:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I always use long words that I don't really understand because I think it makes me sound more photosynthesis.

42Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 11:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You are indeed a bright boy, although a little green behind the ears  Very Happy

43Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 11:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I always use long words that I don't really understand
I can understand with you being a white van man and all that! Very Happy

44Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 12:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I always use long words that I don't really understand
I can understand with you being a white van man and all that! Very Happy
How dare you! 

I'm arranging a conference to discuss what we can do about this bullying. It's for white van men, Muslims, benefit claimants, gays and transsexuals.

I've booked Nat in as a guest speaker.

45Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 14:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I always use long words that I don't really understand
I can understand with you being a white van man and all that! Very Happy
How dare you! 

I'm arranging a conference to discuss what we can do about this bullying. It's for white van men, Muslims, benefit claimants, gays and transsexuals.

I've booked Nat in as a guest speaker.
Under what category ?  Very Happy

46Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Sat Sep 30 2017, 15:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

47Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Wed Sep 16 2020, 22:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't used the word 'fleeing' since my teens. 'I'm putting a coat on, it's fleeing out there'.

Can't remember why I stopped using it.

48Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Thu Sep 17 2020, 13:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I haven't used the word 'fleeing' since my teens. 'I'm putting a coat on, it's fleeing out there'.

Can't remember why I stopped using it.
I still say frozzen.

49Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Thu Sep 17 2020, 14:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I still say frozzen.
I still use that one.

50Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Words Thu Sep 17 2020, 15:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Can i go out mam? no it's raining stair rods.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum