Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wrestling

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Wrestling Empty The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 22:35

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Now I know I'm not the only one.

No Mercy - shite wasn't it?

2The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:10

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Too many PPV's ruining the product. Sick of Reigns getting pushed down our throats. Lesner adds nothing to the company on his part time schedule. I do enjoy how Braun is getting booked. As for the women's division it has really lost its momentum. They are just shoving them all in 1 match to get them all TV time.

3The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:13

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That 5 way overdelivered - thought it was really good. Jax is the best by a country mile.

As for Lesnar, well that was just pointless.

4The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:17

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:That 5 way overdelivered - thought it was really good. Jax is the best by a country mile.

As for Lesnar, well that was just pointless.
I'd prefer them to have multiple women's fueds going on. Sick of shirt term booking and quick fixes. Some really good talented women in the company right now and alot are missing out due to poor booking. I mean even giving the women a midcard type belt that can be defended on either brand, just something for the other women to fight for.

5The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:19

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Agreed - but this was just a placeholder match so they can come in and have Asuka win the belt at TLC

6The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:Agreed - but this was just a placeholder match so they can come in and have Asuka win the belt at TLC
Can't see them putting the belt on her right away. Apparently they are having her debut at TLC, but surely not thrown straight into a title match?

7The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:41

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

She's HHH's machine - and they made a huge deal of her unbeaten streak. Does her no favours coming in cold so I expect they'll undergo a massive build-up between now and then and she'll have a title match.

8The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:47

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:She's HHH's machine - and they made a huge deal of her unbeaten streak. Does her no favours coming in cold so I expect they'll undergo a massive build-up between now and then and she'll have a title match.
Guess time will tell. Should have gone to SD really. Good talent from NXT never gets a look in on Raw. HHH has more say over SD that's why he wants NXT talent going over to SD. Apparently him and Vince are always arguing about who gets who.

9The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Tue Sep 26 2017, 05:08

Agree about nia. She should be given the title and have a long unbeaten streak to build it up. 

Natalya is best on smackdown.  

I'm probably in the minority but i longer cena and not a big fan of reigns.  I think the promos leading to no mercy showed gulf in ability between the two.  If roman wants to be where cena is or was he needs to step up massively.

As im on the train and im bored i was trying to think of the current talent, which would be a dream match.  For me i think finn balor is massively ahead of a lot of the newer talent and i just hope he doesnt go down the same route as neville.  If and i know its a big if they could put him against anyone id go with CM punk.  Bring him back wwe ffs.

10The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Tue Sep 26 2017, 05:45

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd be quite happy for someone to emulate Neville, he's been brilliant this last six months

11The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Tue Sep 26 2017, 06:56

But id rather he be doing it on the main event stage rather 205 live.  Same for neville

12The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Tue Sep 26 2017, 14:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been out of touch with the wrestling since the Wryton closed so who are the best choreographers and costume designers these days? And is make up still compulsory?

13The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Tue Sep 26 2017, 16:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I've been out of touch with the wrestling since the Wryton closed so who are the best choreographers and costume designers these days? And is make up still compulsory?

That made me chuckle!

14The Wrestling Empty Re: The Wrestling Wed Sep 27 2017, 11:34

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is this thread written in English? I don't understand it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum