You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The big boys are back

The big boys are back

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Thu Oct 12 2017, 22:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wessy wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@wessy wrote:And just as i thought this season couldn't any worse this happens

You trying to be funny?
You're so predictable  I don't need to be funny with you around lol Your one of the big boys FFS

Christ

32The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Boggersbelief wrote:yeah, you heard right.

Me, Scott and AD are back with a vengeance. The A team, the terrific trio, the crazy cats.

And as for my recent sabbatical, it was never a permanent thing, your leader has returned
Great to have you guys back, some think we don't actually exist that we are part of Nats cast of characters  Very Happy

33The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Yeah, that's it.........

34The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 07:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:yeah, you heard right.

Me, Scott and AD are back with a vengeance. The A team, the terrific trio, the crazy cats.

And as for my recent sabbatical, it was never a permanent thing, your leader has returned
Great to have you guys back, some think we don't actually exist that we are part of Nats cast of characters  Very Happy

Good to see you AD, I’ve heard that some people ( one really) was trying to turn this forum into a political forum lol.

Nice try .

35The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 10:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

36The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 10:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

37The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

You're not an original, I created you.

38The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 11:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

You're not an original, I created you.

That’s what bread thinks

39The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back on Fri Oct 13 2017, 13:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

You're not an original, I created you.

Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum