Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you want for xmas

+12
bwfc71
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
Cajunboy
rammywhite
scottjames30
Sluffy
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 07 2017, 20:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good deed done today. This morning at the Aldi check out, I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change and she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves... Have a great Christmas! What do you want for xmas - Page 3 1f642Smile

32What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 07 2017, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Good deed done today. This morning at the Aldi check out, I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change and she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves... Have a great Christmas! What do you want for xmas - Page 3 1f642Smile
:rofl:

33What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 07 2017, 22:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Good deed done today. This morning at the Aldi check out, I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change and she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves... Have a great Christmas! What do you want for xmas - Page 3 1f642Smile
Love it RT.

I needed a laugh after watching the ten o'clock news.

34What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 07 2017, 22:47

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Almost hooked, lined and sinkered, but very funny.

35What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:I haven't a clue what I want- but the missus wants a dog.
What have I done to deserve that?

Went to Bleakholt to get a rescue dog and they didn't want to know ( they were mainly Staffies as well). Went to Manchester Dogs home to get a rescue dog and again they didn't want to know.
Bail me out someone. The missus wants a small terrier( Cairn, Westie, Lakeland- but not a Jack Russel) and prefers a young dog and not a puppy.
FFS -where can I get one from??

36What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I haven't a clue what I want- but the missus wants a dog.
What have I done to deserve that?

Went to Bleakholt to get a rescue dog and they didn't want to know ( they were mainly Staffies as well). Went to Manchester Dogs home to get a rescue dog and again they didn't want to know.
Bail me out someone. The missus wants a small terrier( Cairn, Westie, Lakeland- but not a Jack Russel) and prefers a young dog and not a puppy.
FFS -where can I get one from??
Have you tried Animals in Distress? I think it's in Salford.

37What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheers KP- we'll give it a go.
We've had dogs all our lives ( and our families before us) so we're well used to them andwe have a big enough garden for them. But there seems to be a lack of suitable dogs available. Plenty of Staffies, large dogs and disturbed dogs- but few small homeable pets.

38What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Cheers KP- we'll give it a go.
We've had dogs all our lives ( and our families before us) so we're well used to them andwe have a big enough garden for them. But there seems to be a lack of suitable dogs available. Plenty of Staffies, large dogs and disturbed dogs- but few small homeable pets.
My mum got an Australian Terrier from these although that was a good 3 years ago.

Here is their contact details:

Animals In Distress :

55 Silver Street,
   Irlam,
   Salford,
   Greater Manchester,
   M44 6HT

Tel: 0161 775 2221

Probably worth giving them a ring first.

Worth a shot anyway!

39What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Fri Dec 08 2017, 12:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leigh Dogs Home just off the East Lancs road is worth trying. We got our border collie from there. We also have a Jack Russell but I wouldn't recommend one to everyone!

40What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 19:20

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Leigh Dogs Home just off the East Lancs road is worth trying. We got our border collie from there. We also have a Jack Russell but I wouldn't recommend one to everyone!

Solved the problem of the missus Christmas present- she wanted a dog but we couldn't find a rescue dog for love nor money. We tried every dogs home in the area- but no-one had a small terrier type rescue dog. So we went to a registered breeder and bought a 3 month old schnauzer - a beautiful little fella so the missus is delighted now. I'm not because it cost a bleedin' fortune.

41What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 19:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Solved the problem of the missus Christmas present- she wanted a dog but we couldn't find a rescue dog for love nor money. We tried every dogs home in the area- but no-one had a small terrier type rescue dog. So we went to a registered breeder and bought a 3 month old schnauzer - a beautiful little fella so the missus is delighted now. I'm not because it cost a bleedin' fortune.
It'll seem cheap compared to the forthcoming vet bills. Very Happy

42What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 20:11

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

rammywhite wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I feel your pain rammy.

Remember when mongrels used to be a tenner or given to you by a neighbour........now they slap a fancy name on them and charge 600 quid.......like our zuchon did in april when we got him.  A zuchon is a bichon/shitzu cross.  Its a fooking mongrel for gods sake.

There are also;

Cavachons (bichon/cavalier)
Pugzus (pugs/shitzu)
Morkies (maltese/yorkie)

And loads more.

Yet the only one i couldnt find which i would pay good money for is a shitzu/bulldog mix.......

A dogzu maybe Wink

43What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 20:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bullshit Very Happy

44What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 20:28

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:bullshit Very Happy
Smile

45What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 21:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gray Gnomes wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I feel your pain rammy.

Remember when mongrels used to be a tenner or given to you by a neighbour........now they slap a fancy name on them and charge 600 quid.......like our zuchon did in april when we got him.  A zuchon is a bichon/shitzu cross.  Its a fooking mongrel for gods sake.

There are also;

Pugzus (pugs/shitzu)
Morkies (maltese/yorkie)

And loads more.

Yet the only one i couldnt find which i would pay good money for is a shitzu/bulldog mix.......

A dogzu maybe Wink
That £600 sounds familiar. It was actually £5 less than that. For a dog!!
I'm getting a £60 bird table for Christmas- so there's a bit of imbalance going on here

46What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 21:28

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

rammywhite wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I feel your pain rammy.

There are also;

Pugzus (pugs/shitzu)
Morkies (maltese/yorkie)

And loads more.

A dogzu maybe Wink
That £600 sounds familiar. It was actually £5 less than that. For a dog!!
I'm getting a £60 bird table for Christmas- so there's a bit of imbalance going on here
Haha.   There is a place in eccles that has a lot of rescue dogs.  Think they get them from cyprus and other places.  

Did you try the destitute animal shelter?  Problem is if you were after something specific its pot luck with placed like that.

47What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Wed Dec 13 2017, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another strange breed is the Chorkie. A cross between a Chihuahua and a Yorkshire terrier.

48What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 14 2017, 11:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keeley Hawes.

49What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 14 2017, 18:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Coco bird

50What do you want for xmas - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want for xmas Thu Dec 14 2017, 18:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:That Coco bird
Chanel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum