Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have to talk about Nat.

+15
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
Cajunboy
scottjames30
bryan458
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
xmiles
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Thu Dec 07 2017, 07:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Norpig wrote:What were Nats reasons for leaving Boncey or is it confidential?

It is a shame as she has been a mainstay on this site and was the reason i came on here in the first place after seeing one of her behind enemy lines.

Come back soon Nat, but on the plus side the illiterate and sweary Magoo is back Very Happy

This is the reason:

Natasha Whittam wrote:These are my competitions, and you just take over without so much of a PM?

Well, they're all yours now because I won't be posting on Nuts again.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t16869-betting-shop-game-16-v-norwich-a#351442

Hahaha what an absolute soft arse.

Get a grip man.

32We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Thu Dec 07 2017, 07:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:To create a new baby.

Hahaha it’ll come out looking like .....

I don’t even know Very Happy

33We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Thu Dec 07 2017, 09:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Nat i can see you lurking, you can't resist can you?

You know we all love you  Very Happy

34We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Thu Dec 07 2017, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss Johnny TBH. Sad

35We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 08 2017, 20:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

OY Nat get on with it you Trout.

36We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seeing that you're back Nat, do you want to carry on with the prediction thread now?

37We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 08:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Seeing that you're back Nat, do you want to carry on with the prediction thread now?

It's Johnny that has returned.

38We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 08:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat posted on the Cheggers thread though?

39We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't noticed Johnny being back, but if he is, i'm very glad  Very Happy

40We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 09:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Nat posted on the Cheggers thread though?

I took that as showing her respects rather than having returned from her exile.

I would be happy for Natasha to return posting again - we all would - but that's her prerogative if and when she choses to.

41We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 09:46

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I haven't noticed Johnny being back, but if he is, i'm very glad  Very Happy
If johnny is back,  im off.  I only came on because the soft bastard went......again

42We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it by the lack of response i'm carrying on with the prediction competition.

43We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 15:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yes please Smile

44We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you would say that Glos seeing as you're on a roll at the moment  Very Happy

45We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:38

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I take it by the lack of response i'm carrying on with the prediction competition.
I responded

46We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 12 2017, 17:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:you would say that Glos seeing as you're on a roll at the moment  Very Happy
It will make you feel that bit more impotent on here! Wink

47We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 13 2017, 08:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Impotant? Who told you that KP? i have no issues in that department i'll have you know!  Very Happy

48We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 13 2017, 08:53

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You only get a bucket and a half and i bet you've spunked a buckets worth into tissues and socks

49We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 13 2017, 09:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's like you've been watching me, i need to cover up my webcam on my laptop i think  Razz

50We have to talk about Nat. - Page 3 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 13 2017, 09:49

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:it's like you've been watching me, i need to cover up my webcam on my laptop i think  Razz
You know the ceo of google and mark zuckerberg cover there cameras up on laptops. So it might be a good idea anyway even without taking your rubbing of the soldier into consideration

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum