Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting line-up against Sunderland

+10
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
Wanderers for 45
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
observer
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My ALF poster is not on my ceiling, it's by my bed. It is laminated for obvious reasons though.
I'm spending my extended leisure time making a paper mache model of Nat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Get off the fence and pick your team then  Very Happy

Jussi
Cox
Fish
Fairclough
Charlton
LCY
Pollock
Frandsen
Thompson
McGinlay
Wilbraham

33Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wilbraham is older than most of that team i reckon.

34Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:My ALF poster is not on my ceiling, it's by my bed. It is laminated for obvious reasons though.
I'm spending my extended leisure time making a paper mache model of Nat.
Can't wait to see the finished model... oh it is finished already, silly me.

35Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullery.

36Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bullery.
It's not finished. You'll love it.

37Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 21:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So now you see that Parky can't count on us to give him a line-up that we agree upon.  I was hoping Nat would actually offer sage advice and managerial skills and actually name her line-up.  To date, not to be!  But Kane did come up with the best line-up so far.  Obviously with the injuries, Parky has a lot to think about.  I hope our offense shows up tomorrow and scores quickly and often. We need the three points!

38Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Howard

Morais Dervite Burke Wheater Robinson

Henry Pratley

Clough Ameobi

Earnshaw

39Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 09:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Howard

Morais Dervite Burke Wheater Robinson

Henry Pratley

Clough Ameobi

Earnshaw

5 in defence again one of the worst sides in the league?  Jesus

40Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 10:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where would you play Jesus Boggers? I'm thinking no10 role myself.

41Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Where would you play Jesus Boggers? I'm thinking no10 role myself.
Put him in goal. He's good on crosses.

42Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 10:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:5 in defence again one of the worst sides in the league?  Jesus

That's an embarrassing post, it really is. Do you know anything about tactics Boggers?

With Morais and Robinson in the team it's more of a 3-4-3 formation.

Try going to a game Boggers, I'm sure Scott will let you miss your Tuesday night sex session just this once.

43Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 11:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Where would you play Jesus Boggers? I'm thinking no10 role myself.
Put him in goal. He's good on crosses.

44Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 11:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:5 in defence again one of the worst sides in the league?  Jesus

That's an embarrassing post, it really is. Do you know anything about tactics Boggers?

With Morais and Robinson in the team it's more of a 3-4-3 formation.

Try going to a game Boggers, I'm sure Scott will let you miss your Tuesday night sex session just this once.

No, you definitely posted a 5-2-2-1 formation.

Now that’s embarrassing

45Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:No, you definitely posted a 5-2-2-1 formation.

Now that’s embarrassing

You didn't hear my team talk though. The players knew what was expected of them.

46Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 12:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

There may be a fresh look to the Whites tonight

AS the absences start to mount, Phil Parkinson is steeling himself for a run-in, hoping his fresher stars can become leading lights.
An ankle-ligament injury to Josh Vela, coupled with Mark Little serving the first of a three-game ban for his dismissal at QPR, means the Wanderers manager is shuffling his pack for tonight’s crunch clash at home to relegation-battle rivals Sunderland.
Neither side goes into the game especially buoyant, with the Whites losing their last two games and Chris Coleman’s men having taken one point from the last 12. But Parkinson is confident those joining the fray for the hosts can play their part.

“Obviously two players go out and we’ve got to look at the system now,” he said. “We’ve got to look at the change of personnel, for many reasons, obviously we have injuries so we do need to look to freshen the team up.
“We’ve got options, that’s why we brought players in before the deadline, to make sure when we do pick up injuries and suspensions, we’ve got cover. The other players stepping up have been great.
“Josh has damaged his ankle ligaments, we don’t really know the extent of it yet, we’ll wait until the swelling has gone down over the next 24 hours but obviously there is a significant injury and we’ll just have to keep our fingers crossed that it’s not too bad.”
A number of niggles for Aaron Wilbraham, Will Buckley and Craig Noone are easing and competition for places does exist at the Macron, not least in replacing Little, where Filipe Morais and Liverpool loanee Jon Flanagan are the main contenders to deputise.
Parkinson is also mulling over the possibility of Darren Pratley returning after his own injury, a fractured fibula. But, although he would love his captain to come in and recreate the impact he had as a returning hero at Fleetwood last season, the boss is wary of the midfielder – out of action since New Year’s Day – rejoining the action too soon.
“Darren is progressing well but it’s a difficult one with him, because he’s been out for six or seven weeks now,” added Parkinson. “We want to make sure that when he comes back he’s ready to play a sustained part in the remainder of the season.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

47Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 12:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Twatface plays tonight will be my last ever game. I'll take up darts instead.

48Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 12:24

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:If Twatface plays tonight will be my last ever game. I'll take up darts instead.
You have got the figure for it.

49Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:You have got the figure for it.

You bitch.

50Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 12:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Flanagan will be a revelation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum